Tell me 3 words.

Because I love you.
Love me back.
At least talk to me.
Pretend you care.
But ignore my love.

I love you.
shortie09
the word 'away' has an effect on it; it's like concrete poetry. i prefer it over writing narrative poems, etc. because i like creating images by shaping the words into them, rather than attempting to form the words into vivid illustrations into people's minds, because i'm incapable of it. lol. i think i'm good at concrete poetry, and the word 'away' reminded me of it. good poem..i don't like reading love-related poems though. dunno, they seem so..common.
hybrid
QUOTE(shortie09 @ Jun 23 2004, 5:34 AM)
the word 'away' has an effect on it; it's like concrete poetry. i prefer it over writing narrative poems, etc. because i like creating images by shaping the words into them, rather than attempting to form the words into vivid illustrations into people's minds, because i'm incapable of it. lol. i think i'm good at concrete poetry, and the word 'away' reminded me of it. good poem..i don't like reading love-related poems though. dunno, they seem so..common.

this isn't love.

this is lust. _dry.gif
dukesoccer07
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like that

Very nice kim
hybrid
QUOTE(dukesoccer07 @ Jun 23 2004, 3:13 PM)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like that

Very nice kim

Thanks, Jamie! tongue.gif
Yemmerz
Man I feel like that right now. Love sucks butt. J. Lo's butt to be exact. It's good kimmy!
shortie09
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jun 23 2004, 2:09 PM)
this isn't love.

this is lust. _dry.gif

okay. ermm.gif you used the word 'love' in there, so go figure. people don't like it often when i say they're not in love but in lust. gets them aggravated. mellow.gif
hybrid
QUOTE(shortie09 @ Jun 23 2004, 11:22 PM)
okay. ermm.gif you used the word 'love' in there, so go figure. people don't like it often when i say they're not in love but in lust. gets them aggravated. mellow.gif

Sorry. Haha. I'm kind of sad...but hey.. its just a poem. I can write silly poems right now if I wanted! laugh.gif
× JeNi ×
ehh i can relate >.< nice poem btw =]
Winter
QUOTE(lilangelgurlpnai @ Jun 23 2004, 11:13 AM)
Because I love you.
Love me back.
At least talk to me.
Pretend you care.
But ignore my love.

What I used to feel. I thought that as long as everything stayed the same, I'd stay happy. But I was wrong...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.