Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show one post on top.
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
xxMoonlitxx
Instead of a custom module at the side, is it possible to make only one single post showing on top of the rest? Even if it is dated later? Like as if it's the "Profile"?

My Xanga is private so I can't show it, but it has only one column, which is the posts (with a picture on top). Can I make a post that will show up on top of the rest, right under the picture, all the time?
twodreamlovers
you can try using a div. i made it scroll. make sure to edit ##

CODE
<div style="position:absolute; top:##px; left:##px; width:##px; height:##px; overflow:auto;">TEXT HERE</div>
<style>
div.blogheader{margin-top:##px;}
</style>
xxMoonlitxx
^ Not that, sorry.
MissHygienic
I don't think there is any script that makes it possible for you to do that without having to create a box of your own to sit on top of all of the other entries. You could do it in a way that mimics the way your entries look, but as far as selectively taking entries and fixing its position? Not possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.