Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teeth
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
pkbabe
http://teethmovie.com/film.html

What are your opinions? I rather save my opinion until I see a few of yours wink.gif

transcendentalism
what the hell? haha. it sounds interesting... and slightly freaky :| man, does that guy have sideburns or what...
LoveToMySilas
OH! So this was the movie my friend was telling me about, how she had a "mouth" in her vagina and it had teeth and all of that. I'll probably see this because it sounds and looks interesting.
breakingdawn
laugh.gif Wow, that's new.

Sounds like it could be interesting... I'll probably end up seeing it.
foxx
Looks...interesting..o_o
pkbabe
QUOTE(sparrowdust @ Dec 29 2007, 07:15 PM) *
man, does that guy have sideburns or what...

That dude plays as her step brother...so yes...a bit of incest going on tongue.gif

& from I've heard, its suppose to be a comedy of sorts (well the movie has a serious vibe but the story just makes it a comedy for obvious reasons)

The movie is based on some sort of old legend or folklore (not sure) but heres a preview of it. VERY funny! laugh.gif

Teeth Trailer
karmakiller
Dianagina. (I think I spelled that wrong, lol).

Well, props on having an original idea.
LoveToMySilas
^ I know right. Thank Buddha for a non fantasy themed movie.
lkajsfklajskds
ooo, i heard about this on z100. i also heard some people actually have this..creepy.
batman
lmfao this movie was freaking AWESOME.
heyo-captain-jack
Old. One of those movies that are so bad it's good. Not to the same extent as rocky horror picture show though.
Blyat
QUOTE(itanium @ Dec 6 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Old. One of those movies that are so bad it's good. Not to the same extent as rocky horror picture show though.

how old? cause I could of sworn I saw this preview a few years ago
but idk..it does look interesting
kryogenix
All twelve of my dicks freaked out when they found out what this movie was about
batman
hehehe yep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.