Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Myspace Layout
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
FoxLucky
Check out my layout for my layout page. Nothing spectacular but I think it's cute :) Ha Ha
Detective
The myspace player on top of the layout throws it off for me, But other than that it's pretty spiffy.
FoxLucky
I know, I struggled with that also. Where would the best place to put it be?
Detective
Top corner i guess?
FoxLucky
Part of the ad hides it I think
Detective
Try using another flash player, That's if you don't mind doing it manually.

One of my favorites are xspf flash player. More information here.

freddyizbadd.com
Relentless
It looks very nice and simple, however, i don't like the link fonts for some reason. But I do like the hovers, a great touch to it. The set up is nice, but there is something about it that seems awkward. It's all good though. (=

GJ.
Relentless
It looks very nice and simple, however, i don't like the link fonts for some reason. But I do like the hovers, a great touch to it. The set up is nice, but there is something about it that seems awkward. It's all good though. (=

GJ.

AHH CONNECTION LAGGED. =X My bad.
FoxLucky
Thanks! I found a place for the standard myspace player but it won't sit on top of the background, and I messed around with the z-index's and it still doesn't work. Any help before I resort to using another player?
1angel3
I love it. It's really cute.
technics
QUOTE(Detective @ Dec 5 2007, 12:47 PM) *
The myspace player on top of the layout throws it off for me, But other than that it's pretty spiffy.

Agreed, and I'm not fond of the navigation font. Just not my style. But otherwise nice job!
Marlons
Is it just me or do the links and stuff not work in IE.
FoxLucky
Wow it's not just you!!
I hate to say it but instead of showcase, I think this should be in support. Does anyone know why the rollovers do not work in explorer?
Insurmountable
awe so cute, I like how you manage multiple pages and they all look the same and nice looking. Simple yet nice. I don't really like black and pink together but the I give it a 7.5 out of 10 :D
digitalfragrance
So... I'm guessing that the "Layouts, Backgrounds, Codes, Etc.." is supposed to be image mapped. Well, nothing is clickable in me IE browser 1280 x 800 res. Also, the Comment part doesn't work for me... Huh.

Anyway, I like it, but the player sticks out a little from the background image on the right side, and I suggest using a less bright background and instead placing more color in the actual DIV. But eh, that's just my style, and you can do what you want.

SO, I think this layout is really good, I like the music XD.gif The butterfly silhouettes are pretty, and I like the scripty font :)
FoxLucky
Edit: Close this please, I started a new topic for a new layout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.