Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: death by my side
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
co0nster421
mom, i lost you forever. im sry. i failed u as a son. i cant do this any longer. i have no future but ill keep trying until that day comes when u leave me forever. in a way u did though. u left me a long time ago. i wished i got the chance to appreciate you when i was little. its to0 late now. no matter how many nights i cry my chance is long gone. some things are once in a life time mom. there's nobody left mom. nobody. all the time now im sad. im hoping i dont have it but i have to expect the worst. so that i can ready myself for what's gonna come up ahead. gonna test for this mom. pray for linda the most. she needs it more that me. testing for this during the summer time. ill let annie kno when it's the right time. i miss her. i miss alot of people. gotta be strong but this dream is killing me mom. is this how u really feel? god... it hurts so much... someone help me

in my dream i see her

she's ok tho

not sick like before

smiling that lovely smile

seeing her now

no soul in her eyes

just the blank stare

sun shines on the spotless mind

the day turns into night

her smile fades

she tells me that she doesnt love me anymore

she tells me that she has found another son to love

she turns around and walks away

leaving me behind

i run after her

calling after her

tears running as i ran

panic and shock though my body

heart going crazy

she fades away and im alone in the dark

i scream

i wake

cold sweat all over me

i wake to her screaming

screaming in the night

l0oking in her eyes again

confused

i see myself in the mirror

silence. . .
jooleeah
that was...okay. it was sad though. it's kind of confusing.
angel-roh
QUOTE(i_am_shoe @ Jun 28 2004, 5:27 PM)
that was...okay. it was sad though. it's kind of confusing.

yeah like julia said...bit confusing in the like the last part. not the paragrah looking one...the ones that had short lines apart...hehe but it's sad. great job tho...just fix the confusing part wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.