Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hairdye Products
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Stumbleine
I have naturally blonde hair and I want to dye it a little darker brown with light brown highlights.. What have been some of your most successful products with dying your hair? Especially for blondes.
MissHygienic
Can you post an example of the color you're going for? I think this may be a 2-step process rather than having it all come in one package.
Stumbleine
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

A few examples..
livwho
I say having it done professionaly is the way to go.
Blonde hair is tricky.
Stumbleine
I thought about it.. it just costs so much money though. A normal haircut is about 35! Disgusting.
livwho
Yeah, you're right; things these days are so ridiculously overpriced.

I have no clue then. I'm terrible with this kind of stuff. But, my suggestion is you get the stuff that fades out after a month of two so you don't have to have root touch ups.
karmakiller
Deffinately be careful of what you use. I'm not a natural blonde, but my hair is a golden color and, trust me, if you get the wrong color you'll have green in your hair. Getting it done professionally will probably be something that you'll have to do rather than try a bunch of different products to get what you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.