Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: howww can i have a cool party without any booze?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
LianaIsTheShit
[im on my sister Liana's account haha]

i'm turning 15 and i want to have a crazy cool party for my birthday which is december 15th, and i want to invite guys and girls but idk because i dont want to invite a whole lot of people in case it totally sucks. but i cant get booze and my parents will be home (ugh, upstairs or something thankfully out of sight). but uggghh idk how can i have a really cool party? what should i like do? just play music and dance around? what should we doooo? :D
S-Majere
A party without booze...I haven't had one of those since I turned 18 and became legally entitled.

Well, loud music, junk food and obscene games are usually the best foot forward. Oh, and a cult-classic horror movie playing in the background is a sure-fire winner.
MissHygienic
Gather your friends around in a circle, take off all of your clothes, hit the bong, and physiologically and psychologically analyze each other. Your parents won't suspect a thing.
LianaIsTheShit
no come on im serious. i don't want stupid crap answers from people who think they're all cool and clever and can come up with sarcastic answers.
S-Majere
I was being totally serious. Ho hum.
MissHygienic
QUOTE(LianaIsTheShit @ Nov 23 2007, 08:20 PM) *
no come on im serious. i don't want stupid crap answers from people who think they're all cool and clever and can come up with sarcastic answers.

When you're turning 15, there is nothing you can do that will be considered "cool." What do 15-year-olds enjoy doing, anyway? Shopping and thinking about having sex? Reading and thinking are totally out of the question, I'm sure.

You should rent a skating rink out and let people do their own thing. Or gather a few friends and have a nice dinner and dessert.

Edit: Booze doesn't make a party cool, either. :)
LianaIsTheShit
i wasn't talking about you.
LianaIsTheShit
rent a skating rink? i don't really have that kind of money..i'm talking about a party at my house, like a dance party.
S-Majere
Don't double post please. Just edit your previous one _smile.gif

If a venue is out of the question, then I guess you really are constrained to music, games, movies and nibbles. You can always ask some of the people you're going to invite what they'd like to do.

livwho
In all seriousness, dance parties usually suck, especially without any beer, vodka, etc. Just do the generic out to eat, movie, then have them over for truth or dare in the basement.

Better yet, do what I did for my fifteenth and go have sex. Yay!
karmakiller
Smoke some pot instead thumbsup.gif

Seriously, um, games and stuff. Go hang out somewhere, like the bowling alley and then bring them back to your house to watch some movies and play games.
misoshiru
you've answered your own question. you want a dance party. then THROW A f**kING DANCE PARTY.
Prophet
Well since your only 15 I have no clue. But you can still get some Vodka Skyy...........Party Like a Rock......Party like A Rockstar!!!

Edit: I didn't see the whole title I only saw how can i have a cool party lol...
babecakes
having a dance party without alcohol, it just isn't possible :(. okay, that wasn't really helpful but it's true. change of plans, un-invite everyone and just invite your closest friends and spend the night cooking dinner. and burn it, then ask you parents for money to go out and eat. or if you can actually cook, invite some guys over, and cook them dinner :).
jeanna
i have a feeling this person is a fake or really weird
misoshiru
^ SRSLY right? first all the sex topics, and now this shit.

how much you wanna bet that it's rico?
ReggieM
get a wii a movie and food.
livwho
QUOTE(ojairus @ Nov 23 2007, 11:50 PM) *
get a wii a movie and food.

Ahh, that's a great idea.
Don't forget guitar hero.

By the way, I love my Wii. It's amazing!
jeanna
QUOTE(misoshiru @ Nov 24 2007, 01:42 AM) *
^ SRSLY right? first all the sex topics, and now this shit.
how much you wanna bet that it's rico?

well this person is way too forward to be real. so hm maybe but rico would be more of an ass. im thinking it might be a past female
rorhinna
I'm kinda miffed that people think that
you can only have a good/cool party with alcohol,
so stupid.

anyways, go out, group events are fun. keep
it cheap, go to the beach, go to the mall
and hang out, go somewhere, if you wanna do
something at the house, blast music, have
food, games and movies, basically.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.