Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not sure if this was asked before since I am new but...
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
toxicity584
Since we are all men in here, what re you guys guidelines for having unprotected sex? Is it only with your girlfriend or what? Also, do you guys find sex better with or without a rubber?

Bonobo
I would feel guilty if I had sex without protection for the main purpose of STD's Pregnancies, and etc. blink.gif Eww pregnancies...
toxicity584
Well I mean you are younger so of course that typical answer is expected, but for me if I am with a girl and it is serious, then I will have unprotected sex. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.
RyanWasHere
I usually use protection even with a girlfriend, long term...not usually, random hook-up..always. And of course it's better without a rubber.
livwho
Use protection please.
STD's are a no-no.

Also, don't assume Selv doesn't know anything because he's young. We're not all ignorant.
toxicity584
Yeah I worded it the wrong way, I mean I use protection about 95 percent of the time. There are those instances though when it is random with my chick and I don't have any rubbers...
livwho
QUOTE(toxicity584 @ Nov 19 2007, 05:32 PM) *
Yeah I worded it the wrong way, I mean I use protection about 95 percent of the time. There are those instances though when it is random with my chick and I don't have any rubbers...

Whatever floats your boat.
toxicity584
I mean don't get me wrong, I always go to get tested and stuff, but I believe that is okay if you have unprotected sex like once in a blue blue moon.
MissFits
It only takes one time to get an STD or to get pregnant.

But, if you are in a committed relationship I don't see the problem as long as the girl is on birth control and you pull out.

Do what you want though, just remember there are consequences to your actions.
toxicity584
Right and of course I know that because I have plenty of sexual experience, but I know the danger.
EddieV
^ Plus we pwn Chuck Norris, we're invincible.
livwho
Well... I'm a ninja. ph34r.gif
toxicity584
Ninjas pwn Chuck Norris
livwho
QUOTE(toxicity584 @ Nov 19 2007, 07:40 PM) *
Ninjas pwn Chuck Norris

It's true.

Ninjas > Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has two speeds... Walk, and kill.
toxicity584
Haha he is such a loser it's not even funny.
livwho
QUOTE(toxicity584 @ Nov 20 2007, 08:55 AM) *
Haha he is such a loser it's not even funny.

I suppose so.
micros
My belief is you shouldn't have sex till you're ready. Therefore you wouldn't need protection. _smile.gif
toxicity584
Huh?
Sandraaa
QUOTE(2ndChance @ Nov 20 2007, 11:13 PM) *
My belief is you shouldn't have sex till you're ready. Therefore you wouldn't need protection. _smile.gif

You totally worded this wrong. You mean, don't have sex unless you want to have kids? Right? Because you can be ready for sex but not ready to get STDs or KIDS. _smile.gif

I'm a little confused.
omgomgKATHY
i don't wear condoms.
STD's are my fave.
EddieV
QUOTE(Sandraaa @ Nov 20 2007, 06:01 PM) *
You totally worded this wrong. You mean, don't have sex unless you want to have kids? Right? Because you can be ready for sex but not ready to get STDs or KIDS. _smile.gif

I'm a little confused.

Sex can have a psychological effect on one not ready though.
toxicity584
True it can but I feel like if you are not responsible about who you are banging, then you shouldn't be taking risks.
yaamakoh
it does feel a lot better without rubber though . . .
DoubleJ
Heck yeah it does!
icecreamisyummy
ummm i dont use one. it feels horrible.

of course ive been havig sex with the same guy for about 8 months..

and also, i dont think ican get pregnant.

as for std's... i donate blood all the time so i guess thats my way of checking .

i did try using a condom last time me and my ex had sex because now that we're not together... idk if he's f**kign some other chick. yea well that didnt work we ended up taking it off.
DoubleJ
Yeah like to me condoms don't feel right. I like to beat it raw so the girl can tell that I mean business
S-Majere
Y'know it's topics like this that really make me feel proud of my innocence. rolleyes.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(S-Majere @ Nov 21 2007, 07:02 PM) *
Y'know it's topics like this that really make me feel proud of my innocence. rolleyes.gif

Hey Hey Hey, I'm innocet too. shifty.gif
icecreamisyummy
my ex def. took it from me 8 months ago :-( everyone thinks im innocent though haha....wait i am
DoubleJ
Does innocent mean being a V?
S-Majere
It's alright, you can say the V word.

VIRGIN

And so damn proud.
icecreamisyummy
you should be proud! heck!! im proud for you
DoubleJ
QUOTE(S-Majere @ Nov 21 2007, 07:06 PM) *
It's alright, you can say the V word.

VIRGIN

And so damn proud.

So you have done nothing sexually...not even oral?
S-Majere
QUOTE(icecreamisyummy @ Nov 21 2007, 07:07 PM) *
you should be proud! heck!! im proud for you

We can be pride buddies...

icecreamisyummy
oral is nasty come on...
DoubleJ
^ I can't believe you just said that!
icecreamisyummy
hahaha ive never gotten oral.. oh wait once btu it idnt feel like it. and yea ive given oral t0 my ex, but i didnt enjoy it.
DoubleJ
I like eating the box...I'm a pro at it.
icecreamisyummy
wait, are you javonn??
DoubleJ
Yezzir
icecreamisyummy
wtf!??
DoubleJ
I want to become an official member faster so I have to go this route.
icecreamisyummy
ohhh okay you shouldve told themt o transfer your posts. thats what i did.
DoubleJ
Who do i tell?
icecreamisyummy
Insurmountable just PM her
DoubleJ
Cool Thx!
DoubleJ
*bump*
shoryuken
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Jul 18 2008, 11:16 PM) *
*bump*

y... laugh.gif laugh.gif

u neeedddaa noo sumthangg d2j..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.