Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SueFeng.com
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
suebriquet
I created this web site December 28th 2006. Since then, it has undergone many changes, one of which being the name. It's changed from Solace to SueFeng.com. This site is special to me because it contains my art works, poems, quotes collection, and my graphics and design portfolio. My graphics are only amateur but I hope to improve. I'd like to get a tablet sometime by the end of this year and work on digital art more. This site is generated by Wordpress. The graphics are created using Adobe Photoshop CS. Some coding is done by using MS Notepad. I hope you enjoy looking through this site as I have enjoyed making it. I update it regularly and I hope some of you will visit it regularly as well. If you like it that much that would be great news for me.

View my website by clicking on my signature!
Also, if you have any suggestions or critiques, please tell me.
pandora
the navigation doesnt align with the boxes for me but otherwise i like the rest of the design. it's simple.
Amaranthus
very nice:)
Jennifer
I like the simplicity. And how it's all neatly kept together.
The halloween theme is awesomeee thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.