Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: drug test
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
emily055
is there any way to pass an at home urine test? something i would have around my house that i could eat or drink or something i could buy at the store? keeping a friend's pee in my bathroom is my last resort
brooklyneast05
yeah

don't do drugs and u can pass
CowerPointyObjects
I've seen people try to drink gallons of water for it, but I don't think that succeeded in doing anything but making them miserable.
MissFits
I have heard lots of rumors. I always pass drug tests because I have a really high metabolism and I drink a lot of water all the time.

What kind of drugs are you doing and what kind of home drug test is it, it might not even check for what your doing in which case you have nothing to worry about.
jackizzle
I heard poppy seeds may make a drug test positive. So eat poppy seeds in front of your parents and blame the positive on them.
MissFits
That's only for opiates. I am pretty sure that's a bunk myth either way.
breakingdawn
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 14 2007, 07:16 PM) *
yeah

hypnotique
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 14 2007, 06:16 PM) *
yeah

Exactly
Get off the dope.
CowerPointyObjects
Can't really good tests detect it from 3 months beforehand?
MissFits
^
I've taken a drug test 1 week to the day after smoking weed and I passed it. It was a pretty sensitive drug test since it got me my job at the pharmacy.
CowerPointyObjects
Oh, well that's cool. I'm pretty sure that I was told 3 months was the absolute longest, but that's definitely good to know that a week should be fine. I can't recall ever having taken a drug test before, but it never would have been an issue before either.
falsetigerlimbs
Just drink a TON of water, like at least six bottles, one after another. Then pee several times before you take the actual test, and by that point, when you pee in the test, you'll just be peeing out water.
This works. I've done it many times lol.
BUT the only thing is, it can be suspicious if your pee is so clear. =/

I've tried niacin, but it didn't work. There may be some other weird supplement that does work, but I wouldn't trust it. Water is your best bet.

Oh, and a week for weed to get out of your system is pretty rare. That would only happen if you took like one hit, and you only smoke once every few months. It normally takes several weeks, or up to like a month if you smoke a lot.
LoveToMySilas
Oh man, I remember when I had to take that test. They gave me SO much water that I felt like I was about to blow! As everyone said already, drink lots of water.
akjsd
DETOX
icecreamisyummy
you cant save your friends pee.... the pee will be cold.
arcanum
They sell stuff for that at vitamin stores, I know they sell it at vitamin world for sure.
My friend used to work there, and I would be in there talking to him and people would come in asking for stuff for a drug test ALL THE TIME.
MissFits
QUOTE(falsetigerlimbs @ Nov 17 2007, 02:14 AM) *
Just drink a TON of water, like at least six bottles, one after another. Then pee several times before you take the actual test, and by that point, when you pee in the test, you'll just be peeing out water.
This works. I've done it many times lol.
BUT the only thing is, it can be suspicious if your pee is so clear. =/

I've tried niacin, but it didn't work. There may be some other weird supplement that does work, but I wouldn't trust it. Water is your best bet.

Oh, and a week for weed to get out of your system is pretty rare. That would only happen if you took like one hit, and you only smoke once every few months. It normally takes several weeks, or up to like a month if you smoke a lot.

I drink A LOT of water every day normally. But, If you eat peanut butter or asparagus it makes your urine not so clear looking.

livwho
... May I ask why you're taking drugs anyway?
MissFits
QUOTE(aestheticYOU @ Nov 19 2007, 06:40 PM) *
... May I ask why you're taking drugs anyway?

Me?
QUOTE(ThomasC @ Nov 19 2007, 06:43 PM) *
If the drug test is for a job, they do make you sign papers that say that you won't do drugs and they have the right to test you at any time while you're still working there. So it's a bad idea to do drugs in the first place.

Don't they have the right to not hire you just because you didn't check the box.
livwho
QUOTE(MissFits @ Nov 19 2007, 05:02 PM) *
Me?

The topic starter.
NoSex
Chew down some poppy seeds in-front of your dumb mom.
KINGdinguhling
GAME OVER
illriginal
QUOTE(emily055 @ Nov 14 2007, 07:15 PM) *
is there any way to pass an at home urine test? something i would have around my house that i could eat or drink or something i could buy at the store? keeping a friend's pee in my bathroom is my last resort

If it's marijuana... the simplest way to pass without spending money or at least $1 is drink 1 gallon of water until you piss clear. Once you piss clear, take the urine test.

This is a NAVY secret that should be spread like wild fire D:

And it's legitimate because I've done it many times over and never failed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.