Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: life is just
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
moorepocket

what do you think?
arcanum
It looks amazing, Ryan. I adore the colors, and the contrast is great.
freeflow
I really like this!
moorepocket
wow, thanks.
pandora
wow she looks drag.

anyway, i dont like that theres so much room on the right.
S-Majere
This is gorgeous - Celine is so hot!

The only thing I'm not fond of is the light type; I'm not sure if it would be better suited to be quite dark.

But wow. Lovely work _smile.gif
Dreamaaa
I agree, im not fond of the extra space on the right. At first I thought the "Celine Dion" text was hard to read until I viewed Full View. Though it would be easier on the eyes had it been a darker color. I love the lace! Overall awesome job! thumbsup.gif
moorepocket
i was trying something new. Normallly, I'm obligate to fill up the space, but this one I don't feel like i should.
Jennifer
Wow I love it biggrin.gif You chose great images and used them well. The text at the bottom looks great also
pandora
thats your prerogative but it's bad composition, imo it's not about "filling up" space. it's about the placement of the text relative to the rest of the graphic.
moorepocket
well, i'll take that into consideration next time.
dublinpleasure
man, your stuff is always amazing. your blends are always good.
i don't really like celine dion too much though. she looks like cher who looks like a drag queen blink.gif the text could be a darker color though but not too much darker or i'd stick out too much.

Good Job! thumbsup.gif
moorepocket
i would fix the things mentioned here, but the file got deleted when something's wrong with my computer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.