Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: something i finished
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Dreamaaa

tell me what you guys think! biggrin.gif
arcanum
Aw, I think its really cute. The colors are great, and the wood adds a nice touch. Only thing about the wood though, is you can see where it repeats. There is a noticable line.
Everything else looks great. _smile.gif
Dreamaaa
You know what, thats sad, I never even noticed that, but I can easily fix it! laugh.gif
pandamonium
thats so cute. i love it. you know what would be really cool if you did a burn on the bigger text on the bottom left hand side. so it looks like you carved it in the wood or something. but i love it.
xxnvdisz
i like very creative.. wish i can do that =/
S-Majere
That's so lovely! _smile.gif
Insurmountable
Dreama! wave.gif

It looks so cute! I love it to pieces. The wood is such a nice touch with those colors.
shadowfax
QUOTE(pandamonium @ Nov 8 2007, 07:37 PM) *
thats so cute. i love it. you know what would be really cool if you did a burn on the bigger text on the bottom left hand side. so it looks like you carved it in the wood or something. but i love it.
Yea, I was going to suggest this. If you could change the layer mode or manipulate the text layers some way to make it seem that the hearts were painted on or carved into the wood, it would look great. Also, the text "Life is nothing without love" is too large and takes attention away from the actual hearts. Also, a better font could've been chosen or maybe it's just the size that's bothering me. :P
pandora
cute. i dont like the four solid hearts in the bottom left though. a bit unnecessary.
Jeng
i like the idea, looks very nice
pandamonium
QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Nov 10 2007, 04:12 AM) *
cute. i dont like the four solid hearts in the bottom left though. a bit unnecessary.

Yeaaa. def take out those hearts, and for the bottom left text make the line spacing smaller so the lines are closer. it would look excellent, and maybe change it to a burn layer lol. thats it. haha
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(pandamonium @ Nov 8 2007, 07:37 PM) *

that is a very interesting idea! may have to play with that sometime!
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(xxnvdisz @ Nov 8 2007, 10:43 PM) *
i like very creative.. wish i can do that =/

thank you!
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(S-Majere @ Nov 9 2007, 11:22 AM) *
That's so lovely! _smile.gif

biggrin.gif
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(davinci @ Nov 9 2007, 07:30 PM) *
Yea, I was going to suggest this. If you could change the layer mode or manipulate the text layers some way to make it seem that the hearts were painted on or carved into the wood, it would look great. Also, the text "Life is nothing without love" is too large and takes attention away from the actual hearts. Also, a better font could've been chosen or maybe it's just the size that's bothering me. :P

I could see where you think the font is to big, however I wanted to do a simple font because everything was just so busy in the hearts. Ill definitely have to work on that burning for some color effects!
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Nov 9 2007, 06:16 PM) *
Dreama! wave.gif

It looks so cute! I love it to pieces. The wood is such a nice touch with those colors.

thank you thank you! tongue.gif
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Nov 10 2007, 04:12 AM) *

hmp. i like it. i think it comes together with the other hearts. Oh well you cant make everyone happy. _smile.gif
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(Jeng @ Nov 10 2007, 02:37 PM) *
i like the idea, looks very nice

thanks so much! _smile.gif
Blaqheartedstar
excellent use of typography. Love the two different fonts and the mix of colors for the heart
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(Blaqheartedstar @ Nov 13 2007, 11:44 AM) *
excellent use of typography. Love the two different fonts and the mix of colors for the heart

thanks so much, though there are many many different fonts used in this piece. hehe biggrin.gif
FoxLucky
Beautiful, I always adore your art biggrin.gif
Dreamaaa
QUOTE(FoxLucky @ Nov 15 2007, 12:55 PM) *
Beautiful, I always adore your art biggrin.gif

Well thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.