Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ode to autumn
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
IVIike
ooo It's really pretty Mona thumbsup.gif
Relentless
I really like this. I like the water & the reflection of it.
S-Majere
Very pretty! How long did this take you?

Great work Mona _smile.gif
shadowfax
Thank ya. :D Took me a few days. The water reflection was so last minute but luckily, I found a nice image to use for it.
pandamonium
i like it alot. but the leaves look more medium pink than red to me, so its more spring than autumn. i like it though it looks realistic. its pretty, i would totally get that as a tattoo if i were a girl lmao.
brooklyneast05
looks really good, i like the reflection too
Insurmountable
omg Mona thats amazing, I wish I could do something like that. I love the colors and the reflection.
Smarmosaur
:[ you're too amazing?
permission to get tattoo of it @ 18? please? laugh.gif [joking...]
technicolour
BEAUTIFUL! STUPENDOUS! 10!

Mona, this is amazing!
omgomgKATHY
It looks amazing, and like everyone else mentioned, the reflection made it ten times better. thumbsup.gif
1angel3
OOH this is amazing.
markmejia
That is f**king sexy. The water looks really nice, wow.
shadowfax
QUOTE(pandamonium @ Nov 6 2007, 05:43 PM) *
i like it alot. but the leaves look more medium pink than red to me, so its more spring than autumn. i like it though it looks realistic. its pretty, i would totally get that as a tattoo if i were a girl lmao.
Aw, damn. The colors look pretty to me on my screen. D: But you're right, it should be more red than pink.

Thanks, guys! <3
arcanum
Dang, Mona. It looks amazing. I love it.
Jennifer
Wow this is beautiful. I love the intricate details of the leaves and the color scheme used looks fabulous.
Blaqheartedstar
For a sec i though they were the leaf photoshop brush until i saw the break in the leaves
It looks awesome the colors and incorporation of a real photo was such a lovely and effectively used add on. While the tree looks a tad weird the work of leaves make up for the tree's odd form. I also love the postilion and font of the title, and how the N stretches on. The transition of the tree and water was also wonderful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.