Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mmm, they got the best bread
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
LoveToMySilas
Are there any restuarants you go to just because of their delish appetizers? I know I go to this place called the Georgia Diner because they have the best bread. happy.gif Mmm...I can go for some right now.
RAWRstephishere
Fazoli's cause their bread sticks are yummylious.
LoveToMySilas
Oh man, ever tried Red Lobsters? dribble.gif
RAWRstephishere
Hmm. I havent been there in a few years. I dont remember what the bread tastes like. ermm.gif
treschicgeek
QUOTE(Moderator @ Nov 3 2007, 08:08 PM) *

Omg. I love their bread! I don't know what they do to it...but it's always buttery & perfect. Yum. It's one of the best parts of Red Lobster. biggrin.gif

Oh and Pat & Oscar's breadsticks throb.gif
LoveToMySilas
You gotta love Honey Butter Biscuits from Church's. They're to die for. throb.gif
Saikou
i love red lobster cheddar bay biscuits!
Eryi
I like the bread at Bertucci's.
Then again, I throb.gif the bread at the Dartmouth campus.
tokyo-rose
Jane, what borough is the Georgia Diner in?

I go to this Viet restaurant in Brooklyn for their spring rolls, which only count as appetizers. I love them.
Relentless
OLIVE GARDEN. mmm... unlimited.... mm....
brooklyneast05
i read the title of this thread as breast fed instead of best bread

i duno
rebeccalovely
I love the bread at Red Lobster! <33
But my favorite place to go for an appetizer is Cozymel's. They have really good cheese dip. ;D
jeanna
texas road house has cinnamon butter :D
livwho
Panera Bread for their sourdough rolls, and french baguette. Gahh, now I want some... A lot.
Also, Timberline because they have honey butter and fresh baked rolls. They're to die for.
IVIike
This one Italian place near my house has amazing bread and olive oil
superstitious
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Nov 4 2007, 01:44 AM) *
i read the title of this thread as breast fed instead of best bread

i duno

Hahaha. XD

QUOTE(aestheticYOU @ Nov 4 2007, 02:14 AM) *
Panera Bread for their sourdough rolls, and french baguette. Gahh, now I want some... A lot.

I have much love for Panera. (I wish they weren't so pricey) Then again, I just love the smell of freshly baked bread. Even at Subway.

My favorite appetizer is fried wontons. It's such a guilty pleasure. I used to always get them at Pick Up Stix. Sadly, I don't see those around where I live now.
Kay-
Ameroza.
They have the best garlic bread.
EVER.
karmakiller
QUOTE(aestheticYOU @ Nov 4 2007, 12:14 AM) *
Also, Timberline because they have honey butter and fresh baked rolls. They're to die for.
I have friends that work at Panera, but whenever I go there they are sooooo busy. I really want to try it sometime.

QUOTE(IVIike @ Nov 4 2007, 07:32 AM) *
This one Italian place near my house has amazing bread and olive oil

Sounds like Beneventos. Yummm.
1angel3
Texas roadhouse and Golden corral
KissMe2408
The bread at the original steakhouse by my house is amazing. . . it's the only place where i can't say no to it. . . i think they put beer in it or something, i'm not sure.
arcanum
QUOTE(Moderator @ Nov 3 2007, 10:08 PM) *

YESSSSSS! Red lobsters bread is delicious!

I really like Outback Steakhouses bread too. Asiago Cheese bagel at Panera = throb.gif
synthase
CPK and Legal Seafoods - FRIED OCTOPUS! throb.gif
hypnotique
Little Caesars breadsticks.
breakingdawn
Oh man, there's this little Italian restaurant near my mom's office, and the bread there is SO delicious. It's already sliced, but it's really light and thin and soft...yet crispy on the outside. And it's so flavorful and delicious even without the dipping olive oil they give with it. Man, I want some right now. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.