Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I made one
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
scarz88
My friend told me to try making a Myspace layout so i did and heres a preview

Click here to veiw

It's my first ever layout.

It's a transformers one.

(if you see that i missed anything on the preveiw page let me know and ill add it for the whole veiw)

And if i was supposed to put it let me know and ill throw up the code also
Jennifer
This is pretty good for a first layout. I've seen many first layout, and they've been less attractive than this. I don't think this is too bad, the background is nice and matches with the tables. Though it looks like it could've been done with the profile editor. blink.gif But I have a few pointers for you for next time;

IMO the text used for the navigation is a bit too big, and I see the hover font as Comic Sans MS. I think this font is used a bit too much where it doesn't have to be, but if used sparingly it can look okay.
Also I think the nametext is a bit.. big and distracting?
The rest is alright, though my main comment would be on the transparency on the tables. I couldn't read the about me text without having to highlight.

Work on it and you'll have it perfect. thumbsup.gif
scarz88
thanks guy's

yeah i was going for the navigation links being invisible unless you managed to hover over them but that didnt work right
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.