Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Critical Review Needed
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Djlunatix
Hey guys I submitted this shirt to Threadless and I am awaiting approval. I was wondering though if you guys had any constructive comments about this submission.

Note: If you don't like it, then don't reply. Simple as that.

markmejia
Topic moved: I think this goes in the Showcase Booth.

Anyway, the concept is cool. The purple color of the chair looks nice on the dark-purple shirt, but it seems a little off to me on the blue and green one. Maybe for the blue shirt, the chair could be white or light orange.
Djlunatix
QUOTE(The Markster @ Oct 22 2007, 02:05 AM) *
Topic moved: I think this goes in the Showcase Booth.

Anyway, the concept is cool. The purple color of the chair looks nice on the dark-purple shirt, but it seems a little off to me on the blue and green one. Maybe for the blue shirt, the chair could be white or light orange.

Thank you for moving the Topic :) Ignorance is Bliss sometimes.

I would love to change the colors per shirt, but I am only allowed from dominant color, which could be placed on different colored shirts. Should i change the color all together? Or just not feature those T-Shirts.
clarity
Haha I like it! The rocking chair and the rock out thing really collide together. :D
xtrancie
i like the idea of it, but PURPLE AND GREEN DOES NOT GOES TOGETHER!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE NEON >_>
IVIike
as much as i hate to say thins i kind of agree with trancie XD.gif I think the concept of it is good, and it has a lot of potential
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.