Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stuff with different flavours
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
shadowfax
They're weird. I'm eating pizza flavoured pretzels right now. I have a friend who would eat ham flavoured turkey because she only eats kosher food, I think. While I do like the pretzels, the concept is weird to me!
Kay-
Haha, like vegatarians that eat meat flavored soy!
shadowfax
Are they that curious about wanting to taste meat? Might as well eat the real thing to get the real deal.
synthase
^ I guess its just more variety for vegetarians. ex. Johny Rockets vegetarian hamburgers are awesome!
In China, I've tasted mushroom flavored chips blink.gif
Then again, its china. XD.gif
Jinny
Um, I haven't tried it yet, but my sister bought this thing that's like.. pineapple flavored chocolate? idk ermm.gif
arcanum
Some are weird, and I like some. Orange flavored chocolate = throb.gif
LoveToMySilas
Mmm. Combos are the bomb! That kinda reminds me of like...artificial pork. ph34r.gif
moorepocket
i hate popcorn flavor candy. That's just gross.
annalucky
^that sounds so weird.

There are like shrimp flavored chips and like crap flavored peas or something. =X
DariMayer
Harry Potter Bertie's Botts jellybeans

enough said.
shadowfax
QUOTE(KawaiiLove @ Oct 18 2007, 10:43 PM) *
^that sounds so weird.

There are like shrimp flavored chips and like crap flavored peas or something. =X
Crap flavoured peas? blink.gif Oh my.
annalucky
HAHAHA.

I meant Crab. laugh.gif
synthase
QUOTE(Moderator @ Oct 18 2007, 10:26 PM) *
Mmm. Combos are the bomb! That kinda reminds me of like...artificial pork. ph34r.gif

AHHH COMBOS throb.gif throb.gif
Oh yeah, booger flavored jelly beans!
karmakiller
Like the Jones soda around the holidays. lol.

I've never had popcorn flavored candy, but there is the corn candy... what it's called.
moorepocket
shrimp flavor chips for me are ok.
karmakiller
Shrimp? Geez, where do you guys shop? Haha... I don't think I've found any odd flavored things. Of course, my friends think it's weird that my family eats our chocolate on crackers rolleyes.gif
moorepocket
shrimp flavor chips are found at asian markets. I had them. It's so good.
karmakiller
Well, I don't think we have asain markets here pinch.gif Sometimes I wander into those international markets, but I can't read anything, so i'd be affraid to try it. I'm one of those people that looks like an idiot because I poke it and look at it and go "hmm" and put it back, lol.
shadowfax
Oh, my mom got me coca cola flavoured gummies. :x The first one tasted swell but now it tastes nasty.
Insurmountable
QUOTE(Kay- @ Oct 16 2007, 06:56 PM) *
Haha, like vegatarians that eat meat flavored soy!

yea!!
like me xD
It's a weird thing to think about but its good. I don't really think it tastes like real meat but I guess in some way it does.
Jennifer
QUOTE(moorepocket @ Oct 19 2007, 01:39 PM) *
i hate popcorn flavor candy. That's just gross.

Ugh, that's just disgusting sick.gif

I've come across - and tried - mint flavoured vegetable chips. Words cannot describe how.. sick.. I felt. pinch.gif
Crash2
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Oct 19 2007, 06:40 PM) *
Like the Jones soda around the holidays. lol.

Hahaha like the Turkey & Gravy soda. I've never tried it though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.