Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modern Elegance
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
arweneveallen
Another myspace layout in flash.
VIEW LIVE PREVIEW HERE: http://www.geocities.com/eveningstar535/modernelegance.html

Is this a layout people would be interested in having avaliable to download in both flash and an image template?

THANKS

Arwen Eve Allen

PS: THERE ARE 2 NAVIGATIONS IN CASE PEOPLE HAVE FLASH DISABLED. THE OTHER IS HTML
brooklyneast05
looks really nice, whats up with the two navigations though?
annalucky
I don't think the background color goes well with the layout. Just my opinion.

I also think the white space would look nicer if it was a different color other than white; maybe a neutral color. =)

what is up with the two navigations?
S-Majere
Really lovely idea. happy.gif

Not sure I'm fond of main green color though - seems a bit odd contrasting with the blue background. The double navigation threw me too for a moment; I'd put something else in that top space.

That's it though; can't wait for the release.
arweneveallen
QUOTE(KawaiiLove @ Oct 15 2007, 11:01 AM) *
I don't think the background color goes well with the layout. Just my opinion.

I also think the white space would look nicer if it was a different color other than white; maybe a neutral color. =)
what is up with the two navigations?

What would you suggest for a background color?
arweneveallen
QUOTE(S-Majere @ Oct 15 2007, 11:03 AM) *
Really lovely idea. happy.gif

Not sure I'm fond of main green color though - seems a bit odd contrasting with the blue background. The double navigation threw me too for a moment; I'd put something else in that top space.

That's it though; can't wait for the release.

Its a color combo Ive seen all summer at huge stores like Crate and Barrel. I sorta thought it was serrene, but what would you suggest?
arweneveallen
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 15 2007, 10:36 AM) *
looks really nice, whats up with the two navigations though?

2 navs in case someone has flash disabled. Its just always smart to include 2 if you use flash.
annalucky
I would say either a lighter shade of the green you used, or a color that'd match the background. I'm leaning towards more neutral tones that will compliment the green rather than contrast.
1angel3
I love the colors you use, but it's a bit plain for my taste.
arcanum
I actually like the blue with the green. The colors are nice, the flower is a bit pixelated around the edges though.
But other than that, I like it. _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.