Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boredom;;
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Smarmosaur
results in really random graphics.
opinions? there's something missing but i can't figure it out. probably more orange...anyways. the picture.

uhhh yeah it's a little busy but i like the color balance and the blank spot on the right.
i need more opinions, come on people! :]
Insurmountable
Awe did make the little character?
Smarmosaur
i made it about forever ago when i actually had time and patients to sit down and devote myself to something.
Insurmountable
awe, well its really cute! I like all of it _smile.gif Although I find it slightly odd to use such colorful brushes? around a dark character xD
Smarmosaur
i personally like the color splashes every now and then on certain pictures.
it feels like there's something missing from this one, though.
alovesopure
Aw, you made the little character? He is cute, I like him. The rest is a bit plain, but its pretty good. I agree with Holly though.
SinfullySweet
Aww. The character is so cute :D

I have to agree with the bg/brushes. They dont seem to go pinch.gif
Jennifer
Aww, the little guy is cuteeee.
It's great in general, but something does seem to be missing?
Also the orange sort of faded heart seems a little out of place.
Nice work, though :)
PINKLollyPOP
aww, your character is a cute little guy!
digitalfragrance
SO CUTE!!!
Yeah, and definitely a little more orange.
Smarmosaur
QUOTE(digitalfragrance @ Oct 15 2007, 04:30 PM) *
SO CUTE!!!
Yeah, and definitely a little more orange.

good enough? (added another picture)
rolleyes.gif
YourSuperior
The second one looks way better since there is more added to it, and the more orange that was added gives it a good Halloween feel. The only thing that bothers me is the cursive writing in the top right hand corner.
Jeng
this is hella cute, i like it :D
1angel3
It would be cool if you could put him in some type of dark setting. Have some spooky house in the background and some bats maybe, instead of a plain white background with some brushes but it's cute anyway.
arcanum
^ I agree, the white white bg is bothering me, I think he would looke good if the background was darker (but not empty). A spooky house on a hill, with lightning, and bats would be rad.
haha

It's still cute though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.