Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Challenge.
Forums > Resource Center > Designers' Café
alovesopure
I took these tests, they were pretty crazy. Whenever I'm being timed, I always seem to forget stuff that is so easy, but w/e.

How Many HTML Elements Can You Name in 5 Minutes?
I got 83 of 91.

How Many CSS Properties Can You Name in 7 Minutes?
& I got 87 of 122, I could've done better, but the whole 'being timed' thing, I forgot some really easy ones.

Have fun! and let me know your scores. happy.gif
$$$ soul
eh, around 42 on the CSS one :(
Insurmountable
lmao I got 69 on the html one; i was freaking out XD

I hate being timed.
alovesopure
Thats exactly how I am. XD.gif being timed SUUUCKS.
I flopped more on the CSS one... >.<
Insurmountable
^Lol i did better on the css one I got 111

I was typing like crazy though. I think I typed so many over and over and misspelled a ton of stuff and I was hitting enter like "WHY WONT YOU GO THROUGH!" XD

I know it just enters it automatically, but I hit enter a million times XD
alovesopure
LOL, dang you did good! It was hard type border-top-style, border-bottom-style, etc without making typos.
Djlunatix
Crap only 42 on HTML...which is really sad because I am a professional webmaster but I use things like PHP and Flash more so then HTML... it was that stupid timer...it was almost as if I could hear it ticking...tick...tick...tick.GAH

That site is really cool, make sure you do the How much is your body worth one, mine was only a measly 4500.
alovesopure
^ Yeah, I did the body one. I think I was $5,750. shrug.gif Thats okay, I guess.

The zombie one is fun too.
Insurmountable
^Wheres the body one? I want to do it XD
alovesopure
There are a ton of different ones on this page:
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/

But the body one is here:
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/cadaver
Insurmountable
$5,650

Not bad not bad. Some of those questions were odd.

Science is my worst subject...I didn't finish that Could you pass 8th grade science, but I only got half way to fail and I quit XD I missed so many questions.
alovesopure
LOL I hate science too. pinch.gif but I'm actually pretty okay at it.

I liked the internet quiz, I got 96% laugh.gif That might be a bad thing.
themarkster
@ the CSS one: What the hell is the 'pitch' property, and 'play-during'? Wtf ..

Oh, and:
HTML - 50 ?
CSS - 59

You guys make me feel so stupid. sad.gif
Insurmountable
Play-during I know deals with music, sound to be played as background as it reads it or something o_O I think I read it in a dummies book XD

Pitch thing, never heard of it o_O
themarkster
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Oct 11 2007, 11:18 PM) *
Play-during I know deals with music, sound to be played as background as it reads it or something o_O I think I read it in a dummies book XD

Pitch thing, never heard of it o_O

I thought it had to deal with music. But I never knew CSS could deal with music on pages. blink.gif Oh well.
Insurmountable
Lol, yea I know what you mean.

I've read so many books about this stuff though xD I use to go to books-a-million and read those *blank* for dummies XD
alovesopure
I don't think I've ever pick up one of those dummy books, I love going into barnes&noble and reading the css/html/photoshop/illustrator books though.
especially the PS and illustrator ones, some of them have really neat stuff, others... not so much. haha
Insurmountable
^well then apparently i pick up all the non-interesting ones.

We don't have a Barnes and nobles here sad.gif Although I get a 30% discount since I work at GameStop XD
alovesopure
You work at Gamestop?! thats awesome.
And have you not found any interesting PS/illustrator books ever?
They have some spiffy ones... I promise. haha
IVIike
my body is work $6000 ohmy.gif

I got 65 on the HTML one

I got 69 on the CSS

XD.gif
Insurmountable
QUOTE(alovesopure @ Oct 12 2007, 04:50 PM) *
You work at Gamestop?! thats awesome.
And have you not found any interesting PS/illustrator books ever?
They have some spiffy ones... I promise. haha

Not so awesome, I actually just got the damn job and they won't let me work XD The fired the manager that hired me so i'm like SOL. And I have to wait for a new manager to get hired and the one guy that was great for the job Quit or got fired for who knows why >_> from by the ass that hates him spreading rumors.

But I have only seen one good Illustrator book, it had amazing artwork in it and gave you tutorials step by step on how to make it. It was amazing but of course I didn't catch the name of the book XD
juncom
removed

Don't advertise, thanks.
-Holly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.