Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cB is Hiring!
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Spencer
So you think you have what it takes to become a staff member on cB? Great, because we're looking for more people to hire! Remember, being a cB staff member is a job that takes responsibility and dedication, and not just a title to show off.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
  • Hypocrites. You must be willing to do so in an orderly manner. We only tolerate the best. If you can't be fake, GET THE FUCK OUT! Or just don't apply.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS
  • People Staff: People Staff are in charge of modding the Community Forums. They have no final say in any big decisions and are often overlooked.
  • Design Staff: Design Staff are in charge of modding the Design Forums. They never participate in anything going on and live in the queue. They're input is asked for, but not required, nor recieved.
REQUIREMENTS
  • Hypocritical thinking.
  • Any messaging system that is not associated with the forums! You must know how to use it as it is means for you to secretly single out who you hate without it being considered bashing as it isn't part of the forums.
HOW TO APPLY
We're desperate, so just apply!

Deadline is October 16th for applications, so get to submitting!

Please don't be afraid to apply as we'll read almost every application and judge the hell out of you!

APPLICATIONS ONLY!

**If you're selected, you will immediately assume the position of superior power, but your opinion still won't matter. It's like being a member with special powers, but these special powers suck.**
Michelle
Hello, I'd like to apply for this position.

I think I am perfect for it.

I like to be very nice on this site, and I use words such as "maybe", "if", "possibly," etc but I never mean it. I also throw down the ideas of people I dislike or even the ones who simply disagree with me!

But anyways, the juicy part:
I would like to move up the ladder to take down people, while chatting in secret chatrooms about how to get people to step down. Sometimes I'm joking, sometimes I'm not. But who cares?

I'm a H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E and I prefer the healthy way: brown sugar.

Thanks for reading over.
---
I'd like to apply for People Staff. Thanks.
jammylise

lmao, it'd be funny, if someone did apply here.

**happy i took it off** ?
Spencer
^Applications only, dammit. GTFO!

And why did you quote my post?
Insurmountable
lmao

rofl1.gif
jammylise
Because i felt like it.
=D
Spencer
Please Stick To The Topic.
jammylise
Blah Blah, =D
It's not like you care.

Haha jk.
iDecay
Hi, I'm a bitch.

Hire me.
Michelle
QUOTE(tininja @ Oct 10 2007, 10:21 PM) *
Hi, I'm a bitch.

Hire me.

Short and insincere.

I like.
alovesopure
Can I apply for admin? biggrin.gif

DANGIT! I don't fit the requirements... atleast not all of them.
I DON'T HAVE AIM!
Michelle
QUOTE(alovesopure @ Oct 10 2007, 10:26 PM) *
Can I apply for admin? biggrin.gif

DANGIT! I don't fit the requirements... atleast not all of them.
I DON'T HAVE AIM!

Seriously. Spencer, add that to the list of requirements. No, add Trillian.

Damn, I don't use Trillian either :/
EddieV
Hi! My name is Eddie. I'm not necessarily a hypocrite however I'm an arrogant a-hole. I hope that's good enough! I work as a banker during the daytime and sleep at nights, so mostly I'd never have time to come on. When I am on though, all I do is post pictures of myself, and always talk about myself. I hope you will all consider me!
Spencer
QUOTE(Sulfur-in-K @ Oct 10 2007, 10:33 PM) *
Hi! My name is Eddie. I'm not necessarily a hypocrite however I'm an arrogant a-hole. I hope that's good enough! I work as a banker during the daytime and sleep at nights, so mostly I'd never have time to come on. When I am on though, all I do is post pictures of myself, and always talk about myself. I hope you will all consider me!
Ok, we'll set you up with Mike. Y'all sound about the same and he can be your staff mentor.
Michelle
Hey!

Who's my mentor?
TangyBang
Hire me. TY
iDecay
I want one too. sad.gif
Michelle
Hey, we have til the 16th, Tina. I suppose Eddie got hired right away b/c he is really needed/ wanted. :T
Spencer
QUOTE(Michelle @ Oct 10 2007, 11:07 PM) *
Hey, we have til the 16th, Tina. I suppose Eddie got hired right away b/c he is really needed/ wanted. :T
No, he just sounded identical to Mike. Good thing there was someone that already liked to flaunt their shit on staff or else Eddie was screwed.
misoshiru
hi, i'm rarely around.
so you guys can do whatever shit you like.
hire me. _smile.gif
Note
Ooooooh, I wanna apply for design staff. I'm good with photoshop, not people. mellow.gif I've been here for a while and I contributed a couple layouts. So yah . . .

As for the hypo thing, I guess I tell A LOT of people to stop using the word "gay" as a substitute for lame or stupid. But then I go ahead and call everything I like "hecka gay". Not really a good example so I'll use the homework thing. I don't like letting people copy my homework but then I copy homework every other day. _smile.gif

But to be honest, I'm not really that much of a hypocrite. But I AM surrounded by bunchies for 6 hours monday thru friday. If I have to learn to be a hypocrite to become a design staff then heck, I'll do it. Good enough? Hire me.
Jennifer
I want to be on people staff biggrin.gif

But please only use me as a last resort.. I may end up outshining you all. We don't want that now do we..

LOL. rofl1.gif

Nehhh.
tripvertigo
i would like to apply for design staff.
i have little to no experience with photoshop, and have no idea how to create a hyperlink with HTML.

But I'm great at redirecting people to tutorials! Sometimes I just say "oh gee i dunno!" and then wait for someone who actually deserves to be on design staff for "what they know" but is sadly still a regular member, to answer all the questions.

but i dont think createblog hires people based on things they know. i mean thats just stupid... HELLO?!

alovesopure
^ Best. Application. Ever.

If they don't hire you,... I'LL STEP DOWN!

Oh.. wait.. _unsure.gif
Uronacid
THESE HIRING THREADS ARE ALWAYS A JOKE!!! AGGGHH!!!
karmakiller
Wow, way to maturely handle things, guys thumbsup.gif

Shut Down.
tripvertigo
Do you think you have what it takes to become a staff member on cB? Great, because we're looking for more people to hire! Remember, being a cB staff member is a job that takes responsibility and dedication, and not just a title to show off.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

* Hypocrites. You must be willing to do so in an orderly manner. We only tolerate the best. If you can't be fake, GET THE f**k OUT! Or just don't apply.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS

* People Staff: People Staff are in charge of modding the Community Forums. They have no final say in any big decisions and are often overlooked.
* Design Staff: Design Staff are in charge of modding the Design Forums. They never participate in anything going on and live in the queue. They're input is asked for, but not required, nor recieved.

REQUIREMENTS

* Hypocritical thinking.
* Any messaging system that is not associated with the forums! You must know how to use it as it is means for you to secretly single out who you hate without it being considered bashing as it isn't part of the forums.

HOW TO APPLY
We're desperate, so just apply!

Deadline is October 16th for applications, so get to submitting!

Please don't be afraid to apply as we'll read almost every application and judge the hell out of you!

APPLICATIONS ONLY!

**If you're selected, you will immediately assume the position of superior power, but your opinion still won't matter. It's like being a member with special powers, but these special powers suck.**
tripvertigo
any my app again!

i have little to no experience with photoshop, and have no idea how to create a hyperlink with HTML.

But I'm great at redirecting people to tutorials! Sometimes I just say "oh gee i dunno!" and then wait for someone who actually deserves to be on design staff for "what they know" but is sadly still a regular member, to answer all the questions.

but i dont think createblog hires people based on things they know. i mean thats just stupid... HELLO?!
tripvertigo
i just realized that this ISNT the VIP lounge.
Can somsone MOVE THIS or the original thraed?

*is slighty hungover*
Spencer
Move the original...because it's original. Though it should stay in here, they won't admit their faults.
Uronacid
cB hiring threads are still a joke :[
stephinika
QUOTE(Spencer @ Oct 11 2007, 08:04 AM) *
Move the original...because it's original. Though it should stay in here, they won't admit their faults.

Huh?

I just woke up, maybe thats why I'm a little slow right now...but I'll move these to the VIP lounge then.
Spencer
NO! REOPEN THE ONE I MADE AND MOVE THAT ONE!

Please _smile.gif
tripvertigo
delete this one
alovesopure
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Oct 11 2007, 11:04 AM) *
cB hiring threads are still a joke :[

console.gif It's okay, they wouldn't want you anyway.
Spencer
FUCKING BITCHES! OPEN THE OTHER ONE! IT WAS OPEN WHEN IT WAS MOVED IN HERE, SO OPEN IT BACK UP, DAMMIT!
alovesopure
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
Spencer
Take some fucking criticism, you uptight assholes.
EddieV

tripvertigo
i guess they dont have mod privileges in vip though.
alovesopure
Head staff & admins have power here.
Spencer
Whatever, let her be insecure about something that hasn't even happened yet.
Michelle
Hello, I'd like to apply for this position.

I think I am perfect for it.

I like to be very nice on this site, and I use words such as "maybe", "if", "possibly," etc but I never mean it. I also throw down the ideas of people I dislike or even the ones who simply disagree with me!

But anyways, the juicy part:
I would like to move up the ladder to take down people, while chatting in secret chatrooms about how to get people to step down. Sometimes I'm joking, sometimes I'm not. But who cares?

I'm a H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E and I prefer the healthy way: brown sugar.

Thanks for reading over.
---
I'd like to apply for People Staff. Thanks.
Spencer
Hello, I'm Spencer, and I'd like my thread re-opened.
Tung
I like to apply for the Banana Admin position

My experience is that I've had bananas up my arse many times, and I know how to work it. I've deep throated bananas, on many occasions, and I've gave it a hand job before.
Insurmountable
^Why not just be people staff and you can spread the banana love across the forums victory.gif
Jeng
hi im jengamelanga and i want to be the ruler of the forum createblogadog
souperstition
QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Oct 11 2007, 10:01 AM) *
any my app again!

HIRED!

Jeng, I'm too lazy to look at your posts. I need you to be a bit more thorough in telling me why you think you should be considered for staff. Try a good two paragraphs, bonus points if you make me scroll. Good examples are "I have the ability to do a complete 180 if needed if it means agreeing with the majority of staff members" or "one of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't post anonymously in Anonymous Shoutouts, and as CB Staff I will make it my top priority to put a stop to that nonsense." No worries, though, I won't read it all. My mind's already made up. You'll find out after the hiring session. Good luck!
Michelle
QUOTE(souperstition @ Oct 11 2007, 06:23 PM) *
HIRED!

Jeng, I'm too lazy to look at your posts. I need you to be a bit more thorough in telling me why you think you should be considered for staff. Try a good two paragraphs, bonus points if you make me scroll. Good examples are "I have the ability to do a complete 180 if needed if it means agreeing with the majority of staff members" or "one of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't post anonymously in Anonymous Shoutouts, and as CB Staff I will make it my top priority to put a stop to that nonsense." No worries, though, I won't read it all. My mind's already made up. You'll find out after the hiring session. Good luck!

SINCE WHEN WAS DANI ALLOWED TO HIRE?!
alovesopure
SENSE NEVAR!

YAY! spenc, your topic is baccckkk!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.