Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: to submit or not submit
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
vandosanchez
Hey guys here is my first try at creating a girls layout. I made it for a friend of mine. Just want some opinions. Do you think I should submit it?

click here

Oh yeah, Firefox only, ppl. I dnt kno wha it looks like on IE and i can careless.
technicolour
Definitely submit it.
dustbunny
looks good, but the myspace music player just kills it sad.gif
vandosanchez

you can always hide it my friend.
themarkster
That is specktackuhlurh. Please submit it. I love the shoes.

It looks fine on IE; only thing is that the banner, which I'm guessing is a PNG that has alpha transparency, has a white background color instead.
digitalfragrance
SUBMIT IT!!!! NOOOW
Insurmountable
awe looks cute, submit it.

But like continue the background please. I work in wide screen and i hate the white on the right side.
Relentless
It looks really good. I like the converse vector. However the music player seems out of place.
alovesopure
Oh, I like it. Submit! thumbsup.gif
1angel3
SUBMIT NOWWWWWW
davinci
I really like it. It's so pretty! The comments look almost like a calendar but I like that it looks different. I haven't seen that done before. YES, submit it if ya like. :)
happytaxi
Mmmm well I don't know if it's just my computer, but the music player is on top of the banner and the blue area stops showing up once the comments show up and the whole thing looks like it was just thrown together. I think you would pick at it more and make it all flow.
Jennifer
I love the image, first off. The music players position seemed to draw my attention away from the image, though. I like where you've put the "about me" and comments and such.. but the navigation also seemed to draw me away from everything else. If I were you, I might have made it a smaller font. Either way, it's still good.

Submit it! flowers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.