Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top Chef
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
lojay
I can't believe Hung won. I can, but I really wanted Dale to win. :[
I mean, come on!!! Only 19% of the text-in voters wanted Hung to win!!!!

Who did you want to win Top Chef, Season 3?
annalucky
I've never heard of this show. What does it play on?
lojay
It plays on Bravo. It's like the same thing as Project Runway and America's Next Top Model, only it is with cooking. I love it, haha. It's really interesting seeing all the foods the chefs make.

Edit// I made this topic last night, and figured it was a food show so maybe it should be in the food section, but if it has to be in entertainment then my bad! Sorry!! Feel free to move it.
annalucky
eh, so it's similar to Hell's Kitchen just without Chef Ramsey?
angelrevelation
I would have been pretty happy if any of them (the last three) won. I think that throughout the season none of them were THE top for the whole time, so each of them had some really strong talent.
Hung actually turned out to be a great guy in the end. His cockiness probably died down lol.
lojay
QUOTE(angelrevelation @ Oct 4 2007, 09:15 PM) *
I would have been pretty happy if any of them (the last three) won. I think that throughout the season none of them were THE top for the whole time, so each of them had some really strong talent.
Hung actually turned out to be a great guy in the end. His cockiness probably died down lol.

Haha, yeah, all the last three were very talented, I think I just didn't want Hung to win because he wanted it so bad that he came off as an a-hole. Like he wouldn't help anyone!!! Haha, and even though it is a competition, I think if he was more considerate he would have won more hearts of the audiance. lol.
Relentless
ME TOO, I was shocked. I wanted Dale to win since he isn't stuck up as Hung.

My choice would be Dale, Casey, then Hung.

But oh well, Hung won and congratz to him. First asian to win on TOP CHEF, woo. And he's vietnamese I think, lol.
jesusisthebestthing
i thought they both were awesome.
but Hung's been good since the beginning.
he's a damn good chef, no one can deny that.
Insurmountable
QUOTE(KawaiiLove @ Oct 3 2007, 11:27 PM) *
I've never heard of this show. What does it play on?

Woah you've never heard of it.

I love Top Chef, although I have to say I kind of didn't like this season enough to watch the whole one. But I'm glad with who the winner was to be honest.
Villainess
QUOTE(KawaiiLove @ Oct 4 2007, 10:36 AM) *
eh, so it's similar to Hell's Kitchen just without Chef Ramsey?

Hells kitchen is better though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.