Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yo, jt_anime_otaku's here to help!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
jt_anime_otaku
wussups ppl! i luff anime, manga, html, css, internet, xblog, blogring, and createblog! if ur like me, leave a message!
SarahxJoy
Anime, manga, html, BlogRing[dot]net, and CreateBlog[dot]com r0xurz my s0xurz!! LoL. What's your favorite anime? I like InuYasha and Fruits Basket. I'm Sarah. So welcome to the CreateBlog community and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around in the forums. Happy postings. flowers.gif
faithin_felix
hey..welcome. learn alot.
refreshe
Hehe I like anime too! Naruto&Fruits Basket&One Piece are the best (: Have fun at CreateBlog happy.gif
Kathleen
Hey there new comer. Welcome to createblog. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to read the community guidelines. thumbsup.gif
LiNHy POO
hey there!! well i hope you like CB better than Blogring!!! biggrin.gif hehe im Linh!! welcome and have fun!!!
islandkiss
anime's cool.

welcome to cB. have fun. happy.gif
AZN_DRAGON
haha i like anime..espsholy hajime no ippo and inital d anyways have a fun time at cb
angel-roh
hi welcome to createblog.com! wow u sure know a lot! hope u maybe like submit one of the topics bot html to webdesign chat^^;; hehe newais see u around!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.