Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hayden panettiere
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
TheSpoon
I in fact, had to google her last name.
anyways
colorization! haven't done one of these for like. years. LOL

you can kinda see some flaws in the dress meeting the skin. or whatever. bloody poopoo
Relentless
I LIKE IT! She looks amazing. I love Hayden Panettiere! But with that kind of make up, kind of reminds me of Paris Hilton. LOl. Or it's just me?
iinstantGLAM
This is a really good colorization.
I'm not an expert doing them. I'll practice with it later,lol.
Anyway, you couldn't even tell if it was colorized, it seems like those were the true colors.
Tung
OMG Hayden is so f**ken hot. I GIVE YOU 10 THUMBS UP!!!
TheSpoon
QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 28 2007, 12:05 AM) *
I LIKE IT! She looks amazing. I love Hayden Panettiere! But with that kind of make up, kind of reminds me of Paris Hilton. LOl. Or it's just me?

ROFL maybe
I think it's the gold eyeshadow and eyeliner :P
davinci
Ahahaha. I usually have to Google her last name too. Anyway, it looks pretty! Natural too. :]
jammylise
QUOTE(Relentless @ Sep 28 2007, 03:05 AM) *

Yeah like Paris Hilton!!!

the way shes posing
and the make up.
=D
IVIike
ok i am just going to come out and say it... she is probably one of the most beautiful people on the planet, and i will marry her someday and we will have sexy kids whistling.gif

[back to topic]
the colorization looks great I love the way her skin and eyes look thumbsup.gif
SarahxJoy
I absolutely love it. _smile.gif
Relentless
QUOTE(IVIike @ Sep 28 2007, 07:05 PM) *
ok i am just going to come out and say it... she is probably one of the most beautiful people on the planet, and i will marry her someday and we will have sexy kids whistling.gif

[back to topic]
the colorization looks great I love the way her skin and eyes look thumbsup.gif

NO. NEVER. SHE'S MINE! =O lol.

Oh, I'm not the only one that thinks that it reminds me of Paris Hilton. xD
Jennifer
Wow I really really like her eyes & lips.
When I look at it for a bit longer the blush on her cheeks looks a bit unnatural, but other than that this is great laugh.gif

Good job
Gigi
It's not bad! I just wish it was a little more different than the original picture...it still looks pretty similar to me. I mean, it's so similar that it sort of looks like you just adjusted the color balance. But I guess that just means you did a good job keeping it realistic, haha.
Jeng
THAT IS GORGEUOUS, OMG LOVELY WORK HERE
shortcake
One of thee best colorizations I've seen. You did it hella good! I love it. thumbsup.gif
xtrancie
i wanna vector this O_O lol XD
Insurmountable
I like her hair, her makeup (cheeks) look funny to me.

Overall I give it a 8/10 looks nice thumbsup.gif

I in fact, had to google her last name.

I would have had to too xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.