Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUGGESTION FOR CREATEBLOG...
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
jammylise
I don't know if there is already but i'ma say it.

I think there should be a comment and friend request thing that alerts you letting you know you have some..

nothing big maybe like ect. "0 new messages"
should be there maybe.

with a popup or not even.

i think it'd be really helpful, if there is one already i don't know.

because i hate having to look at my profile to check or to go to my account.

'cause i'm forgetfull.

i think it'd be really helpful..

michellerrific
I think when someone sends you a PM, the My Assistant control pops up telling you have a new message? If that's what you mean.
Simba
Yeah Michelle pretty much said what I was gonna say.

That would probably be easiest to implement into My Assistant.
jammylise
Yeah, i know.
but i think it'd be helpful if it's on top of the navigation
like the messages one is..

because some newbies..probably don't know where to go to check for new comments...but if they see it at the top they'd know.

and i like how the my assistant pops up with the new message showing you that you have a new one..

the comments and friend requests should be like that
i mean i can settle with the my account thing

but i'm just trying to give suggestions..to better create blog <3
Michelle
Maybe it could be "New Activity" or something rather than only messages. But then you'd STILL have to go to "My Account" and see what it is. I don't think it's that much of a hassle to click "My Account" though. o_o
jammylise
Yeah, like if there was a link on the navigation that said "New Activity" or something and you click on it, it takes you to it or something.

lol, but that's really lazy.

i don't know it just bugs me, because i had friend requests and comments that i never got back to before because at first i didn't know i got them.....

Michelle
I check "My Account" when I first get on cB and when I'm bored. shrugs*
Tung
Lol you only got like 13 comments on your page..anyways, i agree, it isn't that hard to click My Account once. and see if you have any new comments, friend requests, etc.
jammylise
It doesn't matter bout how many i got.

i'm trying to think about the others in createblog..
it was just a suggestion.

i think it'd be good.
Simba
Hey, me too.

We'd just have to wait for Jusun before we can actually pull it off.
falsetigerlimbs
I just always visit createblog.com/home before anything else. :)
Fluid
When i first started using createblog, i had no idea about the 'comments' and knowing where to find them.

But after doing it a few times and exploring, i soon came to look at it as soon as i came on, it just turned into habit.

But i do agree that it would be a good idea.
Insurmountable
QUOTE(falsetigerlimbs @ Sep 23 2007, 03:58 PM) *
I just always visit createblog.com/home before anything else. :)

Ah yea, thats what I just do, when I start to type createblog into my address bar i just scroll down to get to this page and simple as that..if all else fails you can just add this link to your favorites and go there first instead of just createblog.com or createblog.com/forums
NoSex
Attract new and more interesting, intelligent, and exciting membership.
Yeah, membership. Cause, this place is looking rather despot.
Let's face it, not everyone is gonna wanna click on My Account to see if they have new comments. This sounds like a good idea to me. This idea lies in the hands of Jusun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.