Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what the f**k!!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
jammylise
Lol, I just saw that commercial for KFC where some lady has a fork and knife and her co-workers are like "such and such has a knife!!!"

acting dumb and sh*t

I used to like KFC but if it's chicken why does it not taste like regular chicken? is it like ingredients or something, or fake chicken lol.

i refuse to eat at KFC or from it.

the only thing i'd eat are those biscuits.

mmm yummy.

but breads a bit bad also for your body i guess.

blah, what are your thoughts on KFC, and their chicken or whatever.

i heard that "KFC, uses like fuc*ed up chicken, like retarded ones, or ones without heads idk, if it's true...but has anyone else heard that? it's mad old.

alovesopure
I've seen that commercial. It's really stupid. I don't eat at KFC unless its the potato wedges, or mac&cheese, I won't eat the chicken.
PINKLollyPOP
lol... that's the stupidest commercial... aside from sonic's... anyways, i like their mashed potatos.. yummy!
jammylise
Heh, nothin' beats there biscuits. stubborn.gif
LimeStickyNotes
i like them better than popeyes. popeyes is all breading and dry meat.
TaintedSakura
KFC is NASTY. I dont really like meat to begin with but eww lol
EmoEyelinerx
Its ok, I will only eat it if theirs absolotly no where else to eat at though.
Spencer
Moved to Food

I don't think KFC is that bad, but I haven't eaten there in a while. If I do, I usually just get the mashed potato bowl thing.
tokyo-rose
I don't eat KFC chicken since they abuse their livestock.
Jeng
OMG THE CHICKEN IS SOOOOO GOOOD. i love the skin and fat. omg so juicy and crispy, yum i want kfc rightn now
IVIike
QUOTE(Jeng @ Sep 19 2007, 04:39 PM) *
OMG THE CHICKEN IS SOOOOO GOOOD. i love the skin and fat. omg so juicy and crispy, yum i want kfc rightn now

me too it is sooooo good
karmakiller
I haven't had KFC since I was kid... I'm not much of a fast food eater. My brother would always order, like, three things of mac 'n cheese and eat them. Gross.
lilsnoopy
I dont dig fried chicken to begin with
>.<
nasty!
Jinny
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Sep 19 2007, 04:34 PM) *
I don't eat KFC chicken since they abuse their livestock.

I know! I saw that video somewhere.. they threw the chickens against the wall and like beat them.. it's so.. mean? Eversince I saw that video I didn't eat from KFC again. It's not that healthy, either stubborn.gif
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(Jinny @ Sep 19 2007, 06:58 PM) *
they threw the chickens against the wall and like beat them.. it's so.. mean? ]

lmao
oh man
thats funny
beating chickens

they need someone to stand up for their rights
themarkster
Breads are bad for our body? How come it's like the fattest chunk on the food pyramid?
I used to love KFC as a kid but then the chicken just didn't taste the same. The only thing I like from there would probbaly be the mashed potatoes and coleslaw. They do have some good coleslaw...
S-Majere
I don't eat anything from fast food chains including KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, etc. Not only are the animals badly mistreated before becoming your McNuggets, but the general hygiene is gross.

Lots of friends have worked in food chains and their experiences are like horror stories 0_o
jammylise
QUOTE(Jinny @ Sep 19 2007, 07:58 PM) *
I know! I saw that video somewhere.. they threw the chickens against the wall and like beat them.. it's so.. mean? Eversince I saw that video I didn't eat from KFC again. It's not that healthy, either stubborn.gif

Aw, that's wrong.
& for the person who was saying "lol that's funny beatin' chickens"

i'ma beat you, show you how it feels like.
throw you against the wall.
then chop you up & serve to millions of people.
whistling.gif

Thought so..lol
cyb3r0ptik
being a vegetarian, i don't go to KFC...

i don't mind it if my friends eat McDonalds or BK or Taco Bell in front of me, but I am adament about the boycott of KFC.

Not only do they beat the chicks/chickens and throw them against the wall, the demand for chickens for that company is so high that when shipped, the chickens are packed so tightly together, they have to SEAR their beaks off with a hot knife to prevent them from pecking each other.

The chickens are pumped with so many steroids and drugs to speed up the growth that their legs, wings, and sometimes hearts can not keep up with the body weight growth. Many of these chickens suffer from disease and / or heart attacks.

In the Veg*n (vegetarian/vegan) world, KFC stands for Killing Fowls Cruelly, Or kentucky Fried Cruelty.

KFCCruelty.com]

That's probably why your chicken tastes bad from there.
Girthy
kfc tastes better in hong kong.
so does mcdonalds.
no joke.
jammylise
QUOTE(cyb3r0ptik @ Sep 20 2007, 09:32 PM) *
being a vegetarian, i don't go to KFC...

i don't mind it if my friends eat McDonalds or BK or Taco Bell in front of me, but I am adament about the boycott of KFC.

Not only do they beat the chicks/chickens and throw them against the wall, the demand for chickens for that company is so high that when shipped, the chickens are packed so tightly together, they have to SEAR their beaks off with a hot knife to prevent them from pecking each other.

The chickens are pumped with so many steroids and drugs to speed up the growth that their legs, wings, and sometimes hearts can not keep up with the body weight growth. Many of these chickens suffer from disease and / or heart attacks.

In the Veg*n (vegetarian/vegan) world, KFC stands for Killing Fowls Cruelly, Or kentucky Fried Cruelty.

KFCCruelty.com]
That's probably why your chicken tastes bad from there.

thumbsup.gif Damn that's fuc*ed up.
You really inspire me by saying that.
I wanna be a vegetarian, but it's hard.
synthase
QUOTE(Girthy @ Sep 21 2007, 01:11 AM) *
kfc tastes better in hong kong.
so does mcdonalds.
no joke.

EXACTLYYYYYYYYY! they have the BEST in hong kong. Not so good in America and Japan. (I don't see HOW because KFC was originally made in the US)
I never really go there anyway, theres none in my area
cyb3r0ptik
QUOTE(jammylise @ Sep 21 2007, 01:44 AM) *
thumbsup.gif Damn that's fuc*ed up.
You really inspire me by saying that.
I wanna be a vegetarian, but it's hard.

completely OT...
but i'm 25, and i've been a vegetarian since i was 7 yrs old.

when you think about how many innocent animals have to suffer in life, to suffer from their death for your consumption, for your taste... because you don't need meat to live a healthy life.... it kinda makes you think....

every piece of meat you buy, fast food or at the grocery store, is your way of contributing to the cruelty of animals.

if your dog tasted like pork or chicken, would you eat him too?

being a Veg*n isn't hard.... not when you have worse pressing things in life that are definitely much harder.... it's just a change, and it gets easier with time.
brooklyneast05
i f**king love eating the flesh of animals

i wouldn't mind throwing some chickens against the wall myself before i fry them up

but anyway i don't really like kfc's chicken, it's more breading than anything else
Peanups
I don't relaly care, i've heard bad things about ALL fast food restraunts. Like;;; I found this site that said McDonalds usees cow brains in their beef.

I'd be careful about what you hear, because you can find something bad about every fast food restraunt if you go and look for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.