Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Having submiting issues?
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
lljay06
I was wondering if I was the only one having issues submiting graphics. When I submit a graphic all goes well up to the point where i press submit and it goes to a blank screen and turns out my graphic has not been submited. Is it my computer or the website?
tripvertigo
i had the same problem for a while
davinci
That happened to me for a long while as I tried to submit a MySpace layout. The page just timed out and when I hit submit, I got a blank page too. What I was told was to try submitting during slow hours, possibly in the morning when there is less traffic. Didn't work for me but it never hurts to try. :P You could try to save the image(s) as a different filetype. For me, the problem went away on its own.
lljay06
Thank you...
I'll see what happens with your advice...
IVIike
Also you can try restarting your computer that usually helps out
tripvertigo
QUOTE(IVIike @ Sep 11 2007, 05:59 PM) *
Also you can try restarting your computer that usually helps out

um actually that wont do shit. it's a server issue, not the user's computer.

you can tell..because more than one person has that problem...
lljay06
Ok so now I have realized it's with uploading anything...including changing my personal picture.
alovesopure
Hmm.. did you try using a different browser?
IVIike
Trish I've had issues and restarting my computer helps sometimes also clearing out your cookies helps out... I'm just speaking from my personal experiences
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.