Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW RULE
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
davinci
II. Warning Levels
  1. If, after a verbal warning has been issued, a member repeats the offence for which they were verbally warned, a member of staff may raise said member's official warning level.
    • Said member must be notified of this increase in warning level by means of a PM.
  2. The warning level will be reduced after a period of time deemed appropriate by a staff member, based upon the behavior of the member in question.
    • Members must be notified again by means of a PM when their warning levels are reduced.
  3. Upon being issued with a raised warning level, an official member, designer, or promoter will be demoted the status of member.
    • Members are eligible to reapply for official status upon the reduction of their warning level to 0%.
  4. When increasing warning levels or issuing suspensions, the moderator must cite posts or topics where the member has broken rules so both moderators and the member are able to look back upon them if the warning is being questioned.

The bolded point's been added to the By-laws.

From now on, if a moderator raises someone's warning level, links to the posts or topics that break the rules have to be included in the log. It wasn't a rule before even though a few people did it but most did not. If I catch you editing your posts I will crack out my e-whip. ;) Also, if a moderator doesn't do this, feel free to remind them and let an admin know if it happens repeatedly.

Good day to you.
Uronacid
QUOTE(davinci @ Sep 10 2007, 09:27 AM) *
The bolded point's been added to the By-laws.

From now on, if a moderator raises someone's warning level, links to the posts or topics that break the rules have to be included in the log. It wasn't a rule before even though a few people did it but most did not. If I catch you editing your posts I will crack out my e-whip. ;) Also, if a moderator doesn't do this, feel free to remind them and let an admin know if it happens repeatedly.

Good day to you.

good idea ;]
tripvertigo
yeah... Suzette.
Insurmountable
Sounds good thumbsup.gif
davinci
QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Sep 10 2007, 10:33 AM) *
yeah... Suzette.
But she didn't increase your warn level.

And this should be followed from now on.
Uronacid
QUOTE(tripvertigo @ Sep 10 2007, 10:33 AM) *
yeah... Suzette.

yeah... Christine... now go hate fuck something ;]
tripvertigo
i will, thanks. angry sex ftw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.