Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: do you ever get tired of eating?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
smash
i do. i have to eat every few hours and sometimes i just get tired of it. i get tired of chewing sometimes too. like when i'm eating celery or triscuits.....anybody else?
Detective
I love eating! And could never get enough of it.
smash
i used to think that too.
Jennifer
Eating = throb.gif

Sometimes my mouth gets sore from chewing so much.
But I just eat more to sooth the pain

laugh.gif
EmoEyelinerx
QUOTE(RogueVanity @ Sep 10 2007, 04:10 AM) *
Sometimes my mouth gets sore from chewing so much.
But I just eat more to sooth the pain

Wow, lol.

I love eating. I always eat when im bored. I dont get tired of it but my mouth gets sore from all the chewing.
VaeVictis

I don't get physically tired of eating - but I get sick of eating, as everyone does.

Michelle
QUOTE(smash415 @ Sep 9 2007, 01:59 AM) *
i do. i have to eat every few hours and sometimes i just get tired of it. i get tired of chewing sometimes too. like when i'm eating celery or triscuits.....anybody else?

Well... I heard that chewing celery takes more calories than you actually get. Maybe that's why? 0_o
datass
there has been time where i have gotten so tired of moving at all and wish there was some pill i can take and immediately gain some energy, feel bloated, and not have to chew anymore.
karmakiller
I have opposite problem. I love eating too much. My whole family has a big appetite. I try to keep it under control, of course. I don't think I'd get sick of eating, unless if I had a big meal or something and got "stuffed".
na-nancy
yea, sometimes i do get tired of eating..
n when i get tird of eating...
i dont eat at all...sometimes...
a BAD HABIT..iknow...> <
IVIike
nope... i eat constantly
anilfour7
QUOTE(Michelle @ Sep 11 2007, 09:18 PM) *
Well... I heard that chewing celery takes more calories than you actually get. Maybe that's why? 0_o

Actually, when you eat fibrous vegetables, it takes more calories for the food to get broken down than is actually taken from it. ;]

So you're getting a caloric deficit while feeling full.
DarkImpressions
I never got tired of eating, I got like really full and wanted to throw up, But just never downright tired of eating.
Relentless
I don't. Especially if the food is just TOO GOOD. (x
LimeStickyNotes
Sometimes i get to lazy to get up and get food, but i never actually get tired of eating.
PINKLollyPOP
yeah, i like eating :) haha ..:erm:
synthase
I got sick of oreos after eating 3 boxes of them after swimming sad.gif
But the yummy-ness of oreos eventually came back..in an hour or so XD.gif
shalalasusan
Sometimes I just don't feel like chewing. :D
Like, my stomach would be growling but I'm too lazy to go search for something in the kitchen.

And then there's other days where I eat but I'm stuffed. :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.