Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sculptures
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Art
JustAnotherTeenageLoser
I made these in my 3D Design class last year. I think I'll stick to drawing/painting pinch.gif I kind of like these though...

[thumbed]
YourSuperior
Where are these from, and who sculpted them? The second one looks pretty original, and the others look pretty plain.
Peanups
I like the second one :)

no clue why though..
omgomgKATHY
I like them all(:
Michelle
My favorite one is the second; it has such an organic feeling to it... I'm glad you left it white.
Jennifer
^ Agreed. The white just makes it stand out from the rest.

They're all pretty good happy.gif
I love the detail on the last one, too. Nice colors.
TaintedSakura
awesome I love the 2nd one, Im taking a ceramics & sculpture class... I suck lol
davinci
I love the colors in the first and last but I really like the simplicity of the second. :D Do the first and third have openings and if so, are they meant to be used for anything?
alovesopure
You made those? That is awesome. Sculpting seems like it would be really fun. I like the 2nd one a lot.
PINKLollyPOP
i really like the last one... it looks like something that they would sell at pier 1... haha :) it's super cool... i'll buy it from you.. okay, kidding but it's neat :) haha
synthase
^ YEAH the last one is really unique..and like everyone else, the second was is really cool too. The first one has a cool "fountain" effect to it. I love the green thumbsup.gif
stephinika
Wow, those are really cool. I really like the second one too. The simplicity and the white and the shape of it just seem to really work well together. _smile.gif
KissMe2408
lol, i'm actually taking a sculpture class now at college,
it's interesting, though yeah, i'd stick to drawing as well.

btw, what'd you use to make the second one?
JustAnotherTeenageLoser
Thanks everyone. Your critiques are appreciated.

btw, what'd you use to make the second one?

Plaster. After mixing it into a liquid, we pour it into baggies, closed them, and sqiushed them up with our hands. After squezing it into an odd shape and holding the position til it firmed a bit, let it dry. Then took it out of the baggie & shaped it from there with a carving knife [my sculpture ended up breaking in half, that's why it's so small] Then you sand it like mad to get it smooth, and coat it in soap for gloss. It was funnn

Do the first and third have openings and if so, are they meant to be used for anything?
Yes, they have openings. No, they aren't really meant for anything xD
Sabastian
OOOH i really like the 2nd one. it looks like coral oro.gif
TheReasonWhy
the second one is definitely the best. it look so neat compare to the others (maybe cuz it's in white), and the surface looks so smooth
adolelolz
Haha, the second one looks like something we did in my Art I class using coat hangers and panty hoes. Except yours looks better and we had to paint ours.

I really like all of them. The last is really unique. =]
LoveToMySilas
My favorites are the second and last one. _smile.gif The third one looks like you could just attach the rope to it and it'd be a necklace!
Elba
Second one is my favorite! Looks really abstract.
Programmer
loool.gif
Kontroll
The third one. Pretty sweet.
yrrnotelekktric
The second one is really cool. There`s something about it that i really like that i cant pinpoint. _smile.gif
Epona
LLLOOOVVVEEE THE 2ND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
incredibleupset
2nd one's my fave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.