Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tracker question
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
trish1118
Sometimes I know someone has visited my page by either leaving a comment or making a friend request. This morning I had 2 but they are not showing on my stats page. Does this happen frequently?
trish1118
Thanks but I am a little confused. Do I post this issue there? I looked through all 6 pages and unless I missed it (which is always possible) I didn't see any mention of this. Sorry if I am being a PITA.
Steven
Oh I don't know. Maybe a little something that says
Please post all bug reports here. Make sure your bug isn't already in the known list. As I fix them I'll cross them out. Thanks!

Could that mean post there if you find a problem or bug with the tracker?
trish1118
Must you be so rude? I simply asked a question.
Steven
Rudeness is up to interpretation. I could argue that I simply answered your question. Internet does not convey tone.
falsetigerlimbs
Actually, people can leave you comments without visiting your page.
There is a link on THEIR comments that allows them to comment you back directly, without ever going to your myspace.

And friend requests can often be made by robots, not real people, and in that case it's also possible that nobody actually visited your profile.
steph519
If your myspace is set to private then will only people on your friends list, who can actually view your profile, be able to be tracked or does it even track people who aren't on your friends list and can't view your profile?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.