Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mascara
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
apple.
I am looking for colored mascara ( not brown or black ) what company would you suggest??

When I saw this topic, I automatically thought of Barbie and M.A.C (I believe thats what its called.) I know they have those rainbow funky colors that you might like. _smile.gif
apple.
QUOTE(Moderator @ Aug 20 2007, 12:13 AM) *
When I saw this topic, I automatically thought of Barbie and M.A.C (I believe thats what its called.) I know they have those rainbow funky colors that you might like. _smile.gif

I can't find the online catalogue for Barbie mac?? I heard it is limited edition, true?
iDecay
^ True. Only thing they have left that I can remember is three eyeshadow shades. Plus they didn't come out with any mascaras. aniwink.gif

QUOTE(Moderator @ Aug 19 2007, 10:13 PM) *

Actually, M.A.C. is notorious for having horrible mascaras and only offer brownish and blackish colors of mascara. It would've been cool if there were mascaras with the same colors of Barbie Loves MAC though. XD.gif

Anyways, I don't really like mascaras much so I'm just going by what I've read from reviews. I've heard lots of great things about Diorshow. I think the only color they have that isn't black and brown is blue, though.

Mmm, fashion?
apple.
QUOTE(tininja @ Aug 20 2007, 12:26 AM) *
^ True. Only thing they have left that I can remember is three eyeshadow shades. Plus they didn't come out with any mascaras. aniwink.gif
Actually, M.A.C. is notorious for having horrible mascaras and only offer brownish and blackish colors of mascara. It would've been cool if there were mascaras with the same colors of Barbie Loves MAC though. XD.gif

Anyways, I don't really like mascaras much so I'm just going by what I've read from reviews. I've heard lots of great things about Diorshow. I think the only color they have that isn't black and brown is blue, though.

Mmm, fashion?

I want to try purple,
iDecay
Mmmm, Shiseido has a gorgeous violet color. I'd go try that one out at the store and see if I like it. It gets mixed reviews, though. _unsure.gif
$$$ soul
QUOTE(tininja @ Aug 19 2007, 10:26 PM) *

Mmm, fashion?

I've tried the blue Dioshow mascara, doesn't look bad. I think the only other colors than black/brown that would look good is plum/blue though. I've seen Sephora sell violet mascara (I think), so I guess that would work?
breakingdawn
The Sephora brand (The brand made by Sephora, not like the brands they have in their store...) has a lot of different colored mascaras. I've seen like purple, green, blue...
aznxdreamer
great last by maybelline has a nice blue color. its cheap.
xxlipglossxx
I have some old blue mascara I wore when I was 11. aha.

It was from Oct. brand. They make lots of glitter & stuff too ^.^
Michelle
QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Aug 20 2007, 08:05 AM) *
The Sephora brand (The brand made by Sephora, not like the brands they have in their store...) has a lot of different colored mascaras. I've seen like purple, green, blue...

Mmhmm. Sephora. :] Also, Caboodles made some (if that's what they were called) that are very, very cheap if you're low on $
YOUDRIVIN_MEGRAPES
Almay has blue and purple. Maybe some other colors too. Although by now you probably already found something...
jeanna
QUOTE(xxlipglossxx @ Sep 10 2007, 02:38 PM) *
I have some old blue mascara I wore when I was 11. aha.

It was from Oct. brand. They make lots of glitter & stuff too ^.^

LOL. notice the age.

otherwise don't wear it unless it's halloween.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.