Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the COOLER coffee thread
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
dustbunny
BECAUSE THIS ONE IS WHERE WE PROFESS OUR LOVE FOR COFFEE and care less about people spitting in our food.

so, I love coffee because it makes me feel good. and yes i know that sounded strangely like someone who is an addict...anyways, coffee doesn't affect my sleeping patterns; in fact, I can take naps right after downing a couple cups of coffee. I looove making coffee because the entire room just ends up smelling like coffee, and i also enjoy watching coffee drip into cups. WOOOT! talking about coffee gets me excited rofl. Drinking coffee feels sooo good; it's warm and soft, just like hot chocolate but minus the sugar content.

/edit. FRICK i just read the poll hating thing..daaaaamn fallen.gif
breakingdawn
I don't like coffee. I especially don't like when you make it because the entire room just ends up smelling like coffee.

I'll leave now... fallen.gif
michellerrific
COFFEEEEEEE <3
hm. i don't know what else to say. i've already just professed my love for it.
Starbucks = good = ripoff
Crash2
QUOTE(Autobahn @ Aug 14 2007, 11:45 AM) *
Starbucks = good = ripoff

Hahaha, yeah.

I like it... it's good stuff.
xcorphz
i love drinking coffee..
I hate coffee but I do love coffee flavoured things. wink.gif
michellerrific
^ OOH, LIKE THOSE COFFEE CANDY?!
Crap I miss eating these. sad.gif

dustbunny
^ LOL I USED TO EAT THOSE AS A KID!

coffee ICE CREAM is ORGASM WORTHY
Relentless
I like coffee at times. I don't like to drink too much or coffee flavored, I don't want to stun my growth. =[

Haha, I miss eating those coffee candys. They were so good, I liked them better than butterscotch. (x
silver-rain
I'm not too much of a coffee fan because it makes me really sleepy/tired. Haha, the opposite effects of caffeine on people...
treschicgeek
I LOVE COFFEE!!!!

Omgahd. I can't go a day without drinking at least 2 cups. But it's not like "I need coffee to stay awake" more like "I need coffee because it's good and is a main part of my diet". Haha.

It's gotten to the point where the caffeine won't affect me unless I have 6 or 7 cups of it.

Sad thing is that I'm only 16 and is probably one of the reasons I'm so short. pinch.gif
michellerrific
Is it really a proven fact that it stumps your growth? I mean a lot of people who drink coffee are yes, short, including me but are you sure?! My dad says it's not true.
Crash2
I don't think it's true...

If it is then AHH!!
dustbunny
i heard it was bad for your bones, but also good for cholesterol..!?1
Peanups
I LOVE COFFEE

but i have a sensitive tougue and if i get to eager to drink it while its super hot,, I always burn my toungue and it hurts for around 2 days. cry.gif
tokyo-rose
Yeah, I like to drink coffee a few days a week. I don't need it to feel awake; I just like the taste. I love how it smells too. Sometimes I just open the coffee container and smell the grounds. x)
synthase
I like coffee but I'm definitely not an addict. Mostly because I don't own coffee and I don't go out to buy coffee often. But if a friend offered, I would drink it.
stephinika
^^
I used to be like that. Then I went to Europe and I was desperate for coffee one morning and that was all they had...then I worked at Tim Horton's.

I am definitely a coffee drinker now. Starbucks, Blenz, Timmy's, whatever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.