Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why is my forum name different...
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
speakerboxx123
it used to be _cheekz_ and now its speakerboxx123, when i used to sign in and post in the forums it used to be _cheekz_ and when i would use anything else besides the forums it would be speakerboxx123, now everything is speakerboxx123. can someone change it back?
shrug.gif
1angel3
That's weird
speakerboxx123
i know, does anyone know what i should do to change it back??
Detective
I don't think they could do anything about it without screwing up your cB profile.
Jeng
I also thought that since the new cb4 came out you can't use _'s.

or did that change and get fixed?
idk just putting my 2 cents in.
speakerboxx123
Detective- my cB profile url is speakerboxx123.createblog.com so i dont think it will mess it up.
Brownsugar- Yes my Display was speakerboxx123 and my Username was _cheekz_
speakerboxx123
^ i dont get what you are trying to say thomas ...
SinfullySweet
I've always wondered. If you change your username, will your sub-domain name change as well? blink.gif
Spencer
^Yes.

Maybe when cB4 rolled out, Jusun decided to change it to where it'd only take your forum name so that there was no confusion with subdomains.
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
yeah I know someone else who's name changed too. I was wondering about that.
clarity
QUOTE(ThomasC @ Aug 13 2007, 08:31 PM) *
it was against community guidelines, if you were using more than one account at one time.

Fyi, It's only against the guidelines to have two accounts at one time if your on staff.
Plus, an admin would not delete his/her other account with out a warning or heads up first.
ersatz
No, you shouldn't have more than one account ever.

It's likely that with the update of CB4, your Display Name was taken instead of your username, so it could better coordinate with the cb profiles.
clarity
^ Yes but its not against the community guidelines, that's what I was stating.
speakerboxx123
okay thanks you guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.