Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how does it the tracker work?
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
forrealforreals
hi everyone. i'm new at this. i don't get how this myspace tracker thing work, so how does it work?
forrealforreals
does the tracker only work in here or also in myspace?
SugarSweetGrl249
i posted the tracker on my myspace and it does show up with the IP addresses, but i cant tell who it is, is there anyway that i can know exactly who is looking at it, like to be able to view the other persons myspace? blink.gif
SugarSweetGrl249
oh, ok. gotcha, thanks!
forrealforreals
so, let me get this straight, it won't show anything BUT anonymous?
steph519
If your myspace is set to private then will only people on your friends list, who can actually view your profile, be able to be tracked or does it even track people who aren't on your friends list and can't view your profile?
Alysia
QUOTE(steph519 @ Sep 2 2007, 08:40 AM) *
If your myspace is set to private then will only people on your friends list, who can actually view your profile, be able to be tracked or does it even track people who aren't on your friends list and can't view your profile?
The latter would be correct (strangers who are not able to view your profile are not tracked) because the tracker information is put into your About Me, which is not displayed on private profiles.
steph519
ok I'm new to this, so this might sound like a stupid question, but if only people who can view your profile are being tracked then why are random people that I'm not myspace friends with showing up under whose been looking at my profile...there are two people that keep repeatedly coming up on the tracker for looking at my profile and both people are not myspace friends with me and therefore can not access my profile.
Joss-eh-lime
can you have two trackers at once?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.