Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gimme more
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
michellerrific
Do you buy food/purchases in bulk?
monxcheri
we don`t have a surplus store near us (i.e. costco, bj's) so we don`t usually buy in bulk.

the only thing we buy in huge amounts is ramen. thumbsup.gif

EDIT://

forgot about the big sacks of rice. cool.giflaugh.gif
LadyXTor
YES!!!

We have a lot of giant stores where everything is sold in bulk so we're stuck with gimungous sizes.
Crash2
Sometimes. We've got a Costco membership but we only go there about once every couple of weeks or so.
Michelle
Sometimes! I <3 Sam's Club for pens in bulk, aha
Simba
Costco, ya know. cool.gif

I mean, you can get a 24 pack of something for the price of one!
Steven
Oh man I used to go to Sam's and buy candy in bulk..
dustbunny
toilet paper. we always have tooooooons of rolls of toilet paper in our garage
freeflow
No I wish. I love costco...mostly for the free samples though.
karmakiller
No. We don't have anywhere around here that sells things in bulk. I don't eat things fast enough to buy them in bulk.
Only when it comes to the things we live on like rice and fish sauce. thumbsup.gif God, I am so asian.
misoshiru
no. my house has barely any food because my mom never cooks, and you can't buy things in bulk in HK anyways.
stephinika
I personally don't, but my parents used to but I've noticed they don't as much anymore...we all eat out too much. pinch.gif So yehhh...
Rachel
It depends on what it is. My dad will buy a lot of veggies and fruit when it's on sale.
Jeng
Sometimes, it really depends.

DURh
xhidethedetails
Depends what it is. My dad always buys the huge salad dressing containers since he eats salad every day.
Sandraaa
When my dad is around, we do. We do this 'one month shopping' but it only lasts for 2 weeks.
Although, things have changed now. He leaves money everyday and we get what we want.
1angel3
We have this store called Sams where you can buy bulk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.