Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about myspace tracker..
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
expensive__taste
I'm a bit confused, I hope someone can help me! I have a myspace tracker on my page, and I was wondering if there was any way to tell if a specific person on myspace has looked at your page? I looked up a certain account under the identify ip address option, and i was wondering if that tells whether or not that person had looked at your page. any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm kinda new at this thing! thanks again! _smile.gif
digitalfragrance
Well, unless you know who the person's IP address is, it won't identify a specific user - that would go against the Myspace Terms of Use
demolished
Do they have a program that works against other trackers?
falsetigerlimbs
QUOTE(Fist @ Aug 6 2007, 05:15 PM) *
Do they have a program that works against other trackers?

Yeah, if you're talking about myspace, they don't. They just attempt to filter every new tracking code that pops up, instead.

IP trackers are safe from that though, obviously. I'm just referring to the kind of tracker that can grab people's cookies.
expensive__taste
i mean like when you go look up an ip address, there's the option to type in a specific user name for myspace, and when i look for a certain one, will it tell me if that person is the one that looked at my page? their default picture pops up and it gives you a time that someone looked at your page, so i'm wondering if what its telling you is that person looked at your page at that time. hope that wasn't too confusing! lol
digitalfragrance
If you see the picture of the person, then yes, that user visited your myspace at that time _smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.