Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Whom it may concern
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
eboarder2020
This is an entry I took from my xanga...Its a letter to my future any future girlfriends, and potentional wife... Hope you all like and enjoy...

To Whom it may conern;

I know your out there... I can feel you now... I can only imagine who you are, or what you look like. I bet your beutiful, and elgant. I bet the words you speak are gentle and soothing. I know that one day you and I will come together, and I know that when we do we wont let go of each other. One day you'll be with me, and I with you. I dont know how we will meet, or how we will end up together, but one day, somehow, the puzzle will be complete.

If you so happen to already be a friend of mine, dont be scared for one day I shall realize that we are ment to be, and if not, I know that you exist somewhere. I'll look for you, and I know that in a way you look for me. I can only pray to god that the paths will meet and that he guide you and I in a search for one another. When I find you, I promise to keep you safe, and to treat you in a manner that you want to be treated. I promise I'll treat everyday as if it were our last. It wont matter who you are, or what you did, but as long as you love me will i love you too.

I know your out there... I'll find you, but please if you can... Find me too...
Spirited Away
I know your out there... I'll find you, but please if you can... Find me too...

That's the most adorable part.
Kathleen
I agree with Fae, and I also like this:
It wont matter who you are, or what you did, but as long as you love me will i love you too.

Man, those are some lucky girls. thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.