Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BUG- I tried to post somewhere else but im locked
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
christy23
My tracker is tracking... ONLY those it wants to track. It tracks me but it hasnt tracked anyone else. Whats up?!
weed
Maybe no ones looked yet. ermm.gif
dncarancibia
OK... so i posted that msg from my other acct.. this acct is also not working. Myspace shows me with 2 new views & 2 new friend requests... but still no tracking.. it tracks ME, whne im viewing my profile but the other 2 people werent tracked.. whats up!!???
dncarancibia
I figured it out..... if your profile is PRIVATE, its not going to catch people. WHY? B/c the code is INSIDE ur page, & when someone who doesnt have access to your page is locked out the code cant pick up the log. :) So for it to work properly, the profile needs to be open so when someone comes in the code is able to pick up the log! :) What a dummy!!!!!! :)

CB- Thanks for not explaining that or did you guys not catch that while making the code??!!!!
digitalfragrance
In this thread: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=180311

Under FAQ
You need to make sure to place your tracker code on your page for tracker to begin tracking hits. IF you set your profile page to private, only users who are actually able to see your profile page will be tracked. In the future, I'll add support so that the tracker code will fit in Headlines (myspace) so that private pages will be tracked regardless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.