Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know what CB needs....
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
cami71213
CB need div or display layouts of myspace Barney layouts!!! Everyone loves Barney!!!
YourSuperior
I think you should post this in Feedback.
technicolour
Hmm. Yes, feedback does sound like the correct place for this.

You can always request one, by PMing a designer. _smile.gif
SinfullySweet
I agree with robbotic. Forgive me for being rude, but this topic just sounds like a request, or is either a joke. ermm.gif
brooklyneast05
aren't u supposed to be 14 or older to have a myspace in the first place
technicolour
QUOTE(robbotic @ Jul 23 2007, 01:00 AM) *
...Barney? I don't even think this is feedback worthy at all.
If you want to see some Barney layouts, design some yourself and submit it. That's what cB is, layouts and graphics made BY the members FOR the members.

Yes, I feel somewhat the same way..but..I didn't..know..what else..to do with it. It didn't belong where it was before...

I'll let someone w/ higher powers decide.

But I really do think this is a pathetic joke. Barney? My god. We've gone to Kindergarten.
kryogenix
OMG YES!

This should be our top priority. Put all the best people on it. I wanna see some Barney layouts and I wanna see them NOW!.

Anus.
weed
QUOTE(cami71213 @ Jul 23 2007, 02:17 AM) *
CB need div or display layouts of myspace Barney layouts!!! Everyone loves Barney!!!

Im actually scared of that big purple lizard. mellow.gif No Joke.
Detective
I always thought that he was a dinosaur.
weed
QUOTE(Detective @ Jul 23 2007, 10:42 AM) *
I always thought that he was a dinosaur.

dinosaur;lizard same scary family. sad.gif
karmakiller
I'm assuming this will probably get closed?

If you'd like you should go to the Site Specific forums and read up on how to make a layout; otherwise, make requests through cb profiles... we no longer take requests.
1angel3
Close this please
Michelle
Maybe you should contribute these Barney layouts. :]
moninja
lol. i thought barney died.
dustbunny
^ did he really? i always thought he was on the chubby side
moninja
QUOTE(doiink @ Jul 25 2007, 06:47 PM) *
^ did he really? i always thought he was on the chubby side
i dunno, that's just what i thought.
alovesopure
^ They could just replace him though. I mean.. its a man in a suit. Its not like the suit can die. laugh.gif With that said... idk if he died, or if the show even airs anymore.

Dang, I was in the nursery (while in ireland) at the church, and Barney was playing on the tv... crazy.gif
Mercy
I suppose the Irish get a kick out of a purple dinosaur... pinch.gif

Well, if you want some of that theme made, we don't allow requests anymore but I'm sure if you PM an Official Designer: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?act=members They'll be more than happy to make one for you. thumbsup.gif Or you can submit your own!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.