Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lil wayne or lupe fiasco??
Forums > Community Center > Music
JerzDevil
question to the guys: who's a better lyricist and rapper lil wayne or lupe fiasco??

question to the girls: who'd you rather go out and sleep with lil wayne or lupe fiasco??

Lil Wayne:

Lupe Fiasco: (By the way, he isn't wearing glasses in this picture. Don't ask me why)

popoberry
lil wayne for sure ! lupe fiasco sucks and just got discovered from the internet .
popoberry
oh really ? well i guess he`s okay to other peoples` ears . :]
steve330
Lupe Fiasco = amateur.
iDecay
What's wrong with getting discovered on the Internet...? huh.gif

LUPE EVEN THOUGH SUZZETTE WON'T LET ME GET NEAR HIM!
popoberry
QUOTE(tininja @ Jul 22 2007, 01:49 PM) *
What's wrong with getting discovered on the Internet...? huh.gif

LUPE EVEN THOUGH SUZZETTE WON'T LET ME GET NEAR HIM!

who knows . i think it`s dumb becoming really popular just from the internet . i mean it didn`t come naturally .
steve330
QUOTE(popoberry @ Jul 22 2007, 03:51 PM) *
who knows . i think it`s dumb becoming really popular just from the internet . i mean it didn`t come naturally .

Well, if all the people liked them, and they marketed themselves properly, I don't see what the big deal is by becoming famous via internet. People became famous via radio, television, why not internet?
freeflow
What he said. ^ :)

LUPE. LUPE. LUPE. LUPE. LUPE. LUPE. LUPE.
popoberry
seriously . i don`t see why the internet is good enough . i mean the biggest stars most likely didn`t get discovered from it . but nowadays it`s ALL ABOUT the internet .
popoberry
i watched mtv news like like last year or whatever . and they said he got discovered from myspace .
popoberry
okay true . soulja boy is sexCCC . nevermind . it doesn`t really matter how you get discovered . it`s how you perform .
iDecay
Who the hell cares where they get discovered. As long as they're good, they're good.

EDIT//

Yay you figured it out. mellow.gif
illriginal
Why do you guys think Lil' Wayne is anywhere near good? Jesus Christ has anyone ever heard of Wu? Jedi Mind Tricks? Jurassic 5? Binary Star? Dead Prez?

And how can you compare Lupe Fiasco to Lil' Wayne? Lil' Wayne is horrible. His vocabulary sucks, his subjects in his music are always the same, he sounds like shit, ugh...

Lupe FTW!!!

P.S. I hope Lil' Wayne gets assassinated for his lil facade he puts up on the radio and on the videos. It's rappers like him that made me realize that MTV, BET, VH1, and the radio is f**kin retarded and very useless to my knowledge.

All of this is my opinion... I know I hurt some people, get over it.
popoberry
jedi mind tricks are fuccin hotttt ! ^ :)
mzkandi
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Jul 22 2007, 05:13 PM) *
Jesus Christ has anyone ever heard of Wu? Jedi Mind Tricks? Jurassic 5? Binary Star? Dead Prez?

Good stuff right there.

Like it's already been stated, I don't see how someone could try to compare these two people but, O.K.!

Of course, I'm going to choose my husband Lupe. rolleyes.gif
mzkandi
Awww...shocked!?

It's ok, you'll get it over. >=]
JerzDevil
Well, Lil Wayne claims himself of being the "Best Rapper Alive" ... "If you Michael Jordan, then I must be LeBron James" (Towarded to Jay-Z) ... Lupe thinks he all nice and all that but ehh ... there are haters for both so who cares. Some Lil Wayne songs are hot and some are garbage where he has no flow. Some of Lupe's songs are just boring but I liked Daydreamin. Now that was a dope song!!!
DarkImpressions
Umm I think both of them are pretty good.
I dont know.
Maybe Lil Wayne,But I do like some of Lupe's music.
I really dont know.
SinfullySweet
TUPAC. ftw! eyebrowes.gif
issey miyake
i honestly don't get how you can compare these two, but lupe anyways.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
Akon's grinding.
MrElsewhere
Lupe. Hands down.
issey miyake
QUOTE(MaAssIsWOW @ Jul 22 2007, 08:40 PM) *
Akon's grinding.

made tara's reid tits lopsided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simba
ermm.gif

Lupe Fiasco.
xchrystizzle
i say lupe fiasco. i have to admit that lil wayne has a nice flow, but his music is kind of mainstream, where as lupe has his own style. he raps (very well) about things other than having money and girls.
LupeFiasco
LIL WHO?

shiiiiiit son bout to start some CBeef with this one:

J-Splitz vs. Philjay

who you think is the better rapper?
illriginal
QUOTE(LupeFiasco @ Jul 23 2007, 05:13 AM) *
LIL WHO?

J-Splitz vs. Philjay

uh who?
omgomgKATHY
Oh Jesus. Umm I wouldn't sleep with either >.<
As for best lyricist/rapper i'd say Talib Kweli, although he isn't one of the choices shifty.gif
dannyordinary
oMygood, Lil' Wayne rocks my universe, my galaxies, and my planet
systems. OMGeee, ii love him.

sorry, iim a lil wayne fanboy
his punchlines...priceless

but my boy lupe is cool too
illriginal
QUOTE(omgomgKATHY @ Jul 23 2007, 06:14 PM) *
Oh Jesus. Umm I wouldn't sleep with either >.<
As for best lyricist/rapper i'd say Talib Kweli, although he isn't one of the choices shifty.gif

True.
YaGurlSukedMe2SLeep
QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jul 23 2007, 03:38 PM) *
PHILJAY FTW
But Jason is funnier.

Lol I like how you talked to yourself....I think.
michellerrific
Lil Wayne has some addicting songs but Lupe Fiasco is just...freakin awesome.

Sleep with? Neither. I have better options. shifty.gif
HoodNigga
LOL anyone who says Lil Wayne doesn't analyze the lines well enough to understand the complexity of Lupe's lines. Lupe without a doubt, hands down, no contest. Lil Wayne is that rapper I listen to when I need to laugh out loud.
JerzDevil
QUOTE(LupeFiasco @ Jul 23 2007, 05:13 AM) *
LIL WHO?

J-Splitz vs. Philjay

I believe both characters are dead. Let them rest in peace fool ...
Simba
QUOTE(YoungKCeezy @ Jul 23 2007, 08:20 PM) *
LOL anyone who says Lil Wayne doesn't analyze the lines well enough to understand the complexity of Lupe's lines. Lupe without a doubt, hands down, no contest. Lil Wayne is that rapper I listen to when I need to laugh out loud.
Preach it.

Ha ha, dang, knew you would come back eventually.
HoodNigga
Haha I'm back for the first time.

Arjuna you know how I roll//
Resume posting, then press pause like a video game console//
Its already been said, already been told//
I see CB as a Telephone and put it on hold//
jnukes
QUOTE(YoungKCeezy @ Jul 23 2007, 05:20 PM) *

Truth.

Wayne is okay, though. Lupe is just too nice.
mysticalazxn
i listen to a lot of mainstream hiphop and i never heard of lupe fiasco. I said lil wayne is better.
Jeng
Hmm Lupe Fiasco>him. Although I really don't know both good enough.
Steven
William Hung raps better than Lupe Fiasco
MrElsewhere
Behold:

Lupe Fiasco's Switch, over Still Tippin beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOq3qFO8c2M

Every time you hear "Switch," Lupe switches up his style and flow. How can Lil Wayne even compare?
jnukes
QUOTE(Steven @ Jul 24 2007, 06:03 AM) *
William Hung raps better than Lupe Fiasco

???

Proof?
xxpimpjuice1227x
You can't compare Lupe to Lil Wayne. Lupe is up there, while lil wayne is another hiphop poser like 50 cent. Seriously, Lil wayne? whats with his crappy music? Lupe is dope,although he resurrect skateboarding and a whole lot of boppers everywhere skate boarding.

C'mon Lil Wayne whack music, yea his music is good for partying and etc. But if I have to chose which is a better MC, it will have to be Lupe. You gotta love hip hop, to see why I chose Lupe.
jnukes
^We have the same birthday. Sweet.
1angel3
Lil wayne, he been around longer.
1angel3
QUOTE(robbotic @ Jul 26 2007, 01:00 PM) *
Are you insane?

He's been around longer. So he's obviously more talented than the lyrical genius that is Lupe Fiasco.

That is such an idiotic mentality.

Why, because I like lil wayne over Lupe Fiasco?
1angel3
QUOTE(robbotic @ Jul 26 2007, 01:05 PM) *
No, the way you put it.

"He's been around longer.".

No talk of talent. Just the length of time that he's been in the mainstream.

So, who cares
1angel3
QUOTE(robbotic @ Jul 26 2007, 01:08 PM) *
Obviously anyone who's heard Lupe's music over Lil Wayne's. shrug.gif Whatever.

I must have misinterpreted your post for something more idiotic than you actual thoughts on it.

Yeah really, I don't take this seriously and plus I didn't expect your post either.

Are you insane?

He's been around longer. So he's obviously more talented than the lyrical genius that is Lupe Fiasco.

That is such an idiotic mentality.

^ That right there, will not in this topic. I guess you like Lupe Fiasco that much. "I" on the other hand don't. Don't get me wrong, I like lupe Fiasco but I prefers Lil wayne, is that a crime?
1angel3
QUOTE(robbotic @ Jul 26 2007, 01:19 PM) *
No, I apologize. Like I said, I misinterpreted.

Believe it or not, there are people who like artists purely because they are in the mainstream.

It's ok. I understand where you coming from. I agree with you on that.
xxpimpjuice1227x
^ Agree. Everybody has different opinion and reasons. But that is why most people chose Lil Wayne.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.