Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diana has a question..
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Mercy
Um......What if my fiance wanted to join cB would he be able to as we both share a computer with the same IP?

Whats the policy on that?

I mean its not like hes gonna be mad if its no or anything but I was just wondering if it was allowed?
kryogenix
He'll get accused of the problems you cause.
freeflow
Why wouldn't it be? Its two different people on one computer. If someone has a brother or sister on cB it'll be the same policy. I don't think anyone will tell you know especially considering the goal isn't to keep people out of cB, but for more people to join. So yea it doesn't and I don't think anyone would say it'll matter. *shrugs*
davinci
Many people share IPs, even if it's just from one post. As long as he doesn't use your account, it's not a problem.
Mercy
So in case he gets to ...."feisty" on here I should proabably at let an admin know ahead of time we are sharing a computer so they all wont think its me...mellow.gif
I don't think that'll be much of a problem. As the member said above, just as a sibling and another sibling would share computer for accounts on here I don't think they would mind if you guys have the same IP. Like you said, just let them know in advance.
mzkandi
There is no rules against it, and he's more than welcome to join cB. Only thing rule that applies, (if you choose to become a mod again) is that he can't have access to backstage through your account. But of course you know about all that. =]
Elba
Yeah, and then her boyfriend can view backstage.
Sandraaa
^ We'll have to suck up to him to get info.
Mercy
Ok this can be closed before anymore spam starts up aniwink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.