Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I make a killer beer cake...
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Food
hollywoodpink
Beer cake (yes, beer cake, no, it doesn't taste like beer -__-) is probably one of the simplest cakes out there, but I think what people note about MINE is the consistency. It's DAMN GOOD every time. biggrin.gif

So, what's your most popular dish, what do you like to cook, etc.?
Lolitakitty
That beer cake (that I watched you make) was good. Is there any left?

EDIT:// Ohh and I make good spaghetti!
hollywoodpink
QUOTE(Lolitakitty @ Jul 19 2007, 02:51 PM) *
That beer cake (that I watched you make) was good. Is there any left?

EDIT:// Ohh and I make good spaghetti!

Yes, it's under the yellow bowl on the counter. happy.gif
illriginal
Pasta, Fried Calamari, Lasagna... Basically I can make any Italian and Hispanic meal on the list. On top of that I tend to mix Italian and Hispanic food together.

I believe my Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp, lobster, muscles, mushrooms, and calamari is my best meal.
hollywoodpink
^ Ooh, I loooove calamari. But I could never make it. I can barely look at the little squids after they've been fried up. I only eat the rings. x)
Jinny
Um, I can't really cook so I just bake sweating.gif
I make cupcakes, brownies, and cakes..
illriginal
QUOTE(hollywoodpink @ Jul 19 2007, 05:56 PM) *
^ Ooh, I loooove calamari. But I could never make it. I can barely look at the little squids after they've been fried up. I only eat the rings. x)

;D My mom told me when I was a little baby, all I used to love eating was shrimps and fried calamari lol.

I should get into a culinary school, just to perfect my cooking... plus wouldn't be bad to learn some new cooking styles and different meals from different heritages. On top of that, maybe later on I could become a cook or something, or open a little Hispanic/Italian Restaurant.
hollywoodpink
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Jul 19 2007, 03:00 PM) *
;D My mom told me when I was a little baby, all I used to love eating was shrimps and fried calamari lol.

I should get into a culinary school, just to perfect my cooking... plus wouldn't be bad to learn some new cooking styles and different meals from different heritages. On top of that, maybe later on I could become a cook or something, or open a little Hispanic/Italian Restaurant.

That's something you don't see often. Go for it! thumbsup.gif
illriginal
QUOTE(hollywoodpink @ Jul 19 2007, 06:03 PM) *
That's something you don't see often. Go for it! thumbsup.gif

blush.gif
synthase
oooohhh i DO love calamari!

I love making blueberry muffins _smile.gif
towntown2
I make a mean pasta with three cheeses.
breakingdawn
I can make a killer lasagna. And tomato sauce. And cake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.