Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: King Mathers
Forums > Community Center > Music
AngryBaby
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X80QtsLXGQ4

featured single^? Em and T.I.

He's back! After being away for three years Eminem is planning to make a comeback with King Mathers, his fifth solo effort in eight years. The album is currently slated for an October release, with it's first single "Still Shady" hitting the air waves as early as mid-August. Two clips are scheduled to be shot in Los Angeles starting July 23rd, the first being "Still Shady" a track featuring a menacing guitar riff while Eminem attempts to reclaim the title he once was so modest of. The second clip to be shot, "Follow Me" features 50 Cent and has the duo flowing to a beat reminiscent of 50 Cent's smash single "Out of Control" a track that will undoubtedly garner plenty of rump shaking in the club these up coming months. Long time friend and collaborator Jeff Bass claims, "Expect an album like you have never heard from Marshall. He's been through a lot since Encore and has a lot to say. This album is very different from his previous work." Bass also promised that fans won't be disappointed by Slim Shady inspired tracks like "Still Shady" and "Never Gave A f**k." King Mathers also features a long overdue tribute to Mather's fallen friend DeShaun Holton (Things Ain't The Same), famous for his role in the film 8 Mile and a member of Mather's Detroit rap collective D12. You can expect King Mathers to hit stores October 16th. A special edition "King Mathers" will be released simultaneously featuring four tracks from the recently scrapped upcoming D12 project that includes a surprising appearance by Three 6 Mafia as well as Stat Quo. "King Mathers" boasts possibly ten tracks produced by Dr. Dre as well as production from Hi-Tek, Dawaun Parker, Akon, & Eminem himself. The highly anticipated comeback album also features guest appearances by label mates Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Ca$his & Obie Trice as well as Jay-Z, T.I. & Mary J. Blige.

"he made me step up my game" -T.I.

i say its about time honestly, maybe hip hop's IQ will go up alittle.
sometimes i wanna hear something alittle more lyrically skilled than pop lock it drop it over and over.
synthase
I almost forgot about Eminem!
YAY! T.I. has to "step up his game" now wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.