Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do u like girls dat wear thongs!?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Krazy Kombo Kid
I like hot girls dat wear them b/c it makes dem look even HOTTER!!! dribble.gif
mai_z
i like how there have been 15 views, but no replies lolz.
xquizit
I like em. They're not really uncomfortable to me cuz I guess I've been wearing them for a while. And I loooaathe pantylines so...

[edit]
whoops, just reread the question... well, yes. I think girls that wear thongs look hot!!!
Kathleen
Um...how would you know they're wearing them unless...she shows you (heh) or if it's hanging out of her pants? blink.gif
177emories
my bf likes it when i do... but i don't like to wear thongs, its wear lol, its not that confortable, i think those lacey boycuts are cuter
bigpoppaproppy
thongs are AWESOME on girls

cool.gif
Note
boy shorts are cute.

::jerry::
maia_dc
Hm, it shouldn't matter unless she's your gf and you're having sex or something, right? Unless of course she flashes her thong all the time, which in that case... *cough*hoe*cough* -unless it's by accident or wtvr. o_O

I don't like thongs though, it's kinda like having a permanant wedgie. X_X Haha.
iheartsimba
a lot of guys at my school like thongs.

i have some, but i like the bikini type.
you just need to get used to them for them to be confortable...
mystical
Thongs are nice of girls....they do make them look hotter but when they pull them up nd stuff....thats a nono.
wayne
i dont like girls that wear them out in the public for every1 to see, maybe in privacy for just us two. ermm.gif
jaeman
QUOTE(retro_balla @ Jun 16 2004, 11:32 AM)
i dont like girls that wear them out in the public for every1 to see, maybe in privacy for just us two. ermm.gif

Yeah. What he said. huh.gif
tinababy143
i like it and my boyyfriend likes it too..i think its hott and ohh sooo sexxxayyy
krnxswat
Yeah, a few of my guy friends have been telling me I look hot when I wear my thongs; especially those glow-in-the-dark ones. blush.gif
WildGriffin
girl + thong = happy.gif
fat girl + thong = _dry.gif
guy + thong = stubborn.gif
fat guy + thong = mellow.gif
pengu1n
pink thong= biggrin.gif
blue thong= _smile.gif
any color= dribble.gif
gstring= ohmy.gif
Mr. Xplicit
girls with thongs are hot biggrin.gif
Spirited Away
QUOTE(177emories @ Jun 15 2004, 8:59 PM)
i think those lacey boycuts are cuter

I'm with you on that! They are cute and somehow they emphasize your legs, which is sexy.

I don't like thongs... they look uncomfortable.
x0xcrzybabyx0x
i think thongs look really hot on girls.. but not if there advertising it.. i think that just makes them look trashy.. i think boyshorts are cute too.. but i still think thongs are sexier.. cool.gif

-emma!! throb.gif
someflipguy
I say as long as the thong isn't getting swallowed by there fat its looks sexy...lol! tongue.gif
Yemmerz
It's cute when us girls wear it. But from what I have seen...some people should stick to granny panties.
sk8ter766
yea, it depends on who's wearing it
happyforever
QUOTE(177emories @ Jun 15 2004, 8:59 PM)
my bf likes it when i do... but i don't like to wear thongs, its wear lol, its not that confortable, i think those lacey boycuts are cuter

[QUOTE] exactly, what u said. i wore a thong once and after i took it off i felt like it was still there. i like the boybrief thingies or bikinis.
gasolinekisses
from experience, it seems like guys like it... a LOT. how do i know that? blush.gif i'll never tell.
nycztom
do u like girls that wear thongs? what type of question is that? i doubt no guy likes girls that wear thongz.. if u say u dunn yu gotta b lyinggg
JlIaTMK
yea i do.... biggrin.gif
AznCFrk
girls wearing thongs r hot! dribble.gif but depends if they're fat or not lol...
LaZazn
My gf doesn't wear thong. So I bought her some. Made her look so hot.

T___T I actually went into Victoria Secret and bought thongs for my gf.
WONHEEEEE_:D
i'm a girl and i've never worn a thong before.. they're so scary! i'd think it was a wedgie and try to pick it all day.. laugh.gif
liquidize
well...it all depends on who is wearing it .
stryker76
Depends i mean if she looks good and has the butt to show off in a thong well then hell yeah its nice
oOjenniOo
thong thong thong

hehe fun word to say _unsure.gif sory im a loser like that

hehe
Sumiaki
Depends... shifty.gif

SIDENOTE: damn you jenni!!!! you got the thong song stuck in my head now! stubborn.gif
x rOck mai sOcksz
QUOTE(maia_dc @ Jun 15 2004, 9:14 PM)
Hm, it shouldn't matter unless she's your gf and you're having sex or something, right? Unless of course she flashes her thong all the time, which in that case... *cough*hoe*cough* -unless it's by accident or wtvr. o_O

I don't like thongs though, it's kinda like having a permanant wedgie. X_X Haha.

exactly...a 24 hour wedgie...or like...butt floss

ugh

i wear boy shorts and boxers sometimes
babygurl_xtacy
thongs are fine as long as you dont show them out to public. i like them myself because their comfy and they dont show the "underwear line" happy.gif
rOckThISshYt
i guess it all depends on what the thong looks like.... =/
acidbreeze
thongs are sexy.. :D
MizzPookiE
the guys love thongs on ladies....thongs are very cute..i love the light pink ones.. happy.gif
Blink
do u like girls that wear thongs? what type of question is that? i doubt no guy likes girls that wear thongz.. if u say u dunn yu gotta b lyinggg

I don't like when girls wear thongs. In my HUMBLE opinion, they look better with regular panties. I actually find panty lines kind of cute. So shut up.
elmogurly
QUOTE(maia_dc @ Jun 15 2004, 9:14 PM)

Hehe. Permanent wedgie. Lettme just say underwear is underwear happy.gif
Levy2k6
thongs are pretty cool....

"that thong, thong, thong, thong..."
RiC3xBoy
yes i do....*grins*
s0r12y
i dont really like slutty girlz....im all about luv...not sex.... _dry.gif
DrEaMgUy2K1
"duh" are the no's only from girls ;] ?
Just AJ
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jun 16 2004, 3:09 AM)
Yeah, a few of my guy friends have been telling me I look hot when I wear my thongs; especially those glow-in-the-dark ones. blush.gif

They make Glow-In-the-dark ones now?!*imagines*biggrin.gif dribble.gif hmm...I'm just going to go...read a book rolleyes.gif whistling.gif...*Runs off to buy one for girlfriend* lol.
BiGdRaGoN31
ya mannn, lemmme c that thonggggggggggggg
SSJ Kenshin
QUOTE(someflipguy @ Jun 16 2004, 12:18 PM)
I say as long as the thong isn't getting swallowed by there fat its looks sexy...lol! tongue.gif

Agreed.
datmedude
ya long as there not fat and there ass looks good
CloudUnionX
You damn hornballs. laugh.gif
roxybabe
i hate boy shortz ... i wear thongz but not all da time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.