Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chris brown
Forums > Community Center > Music
Nugget
videooo.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/b...bctid1076992905

eheheheheh. damn music in the beginning scared me when she was in the car.
mzkandi
Yeah, it scared me too when the girl appeared out nowhere in his car, I jumped. >_>
HakunaMatata
I jumped the second time she came, which made me feel kind of lame, because a semi-expected it to happen and yet I was still freaked out. _dry.gif

And I don't know, I somehow find it insanely amusing/attractive when he said "I'm baaaaaaaaaaack." blush.gif XD.gif
Jeng
I liked it :D. NGANGAA, when they [3] went into the building, with the 2 lil boys dancing was cute.
Nugget
AHAHAHA. AND HE PICKED THEM UP. I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO COOL. aw, chris brown is so strong picking up a kid in each hand & kinda tossing them like that. ;]

everytime i watch it, i freaking jump. -__-
heyyfrankie
vampires?! that was unexpected. :o
the kids "dancing" in the beginning appeared to be having seizures. :/

but i liked the dance sequence at the end. LMAO.
R-Mac
Meh, the Michael Jordan influence is evident. But it's still a good song/video. I pictured the video COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, i.e. Chris in a mall somewhere being chased by girls from store to store.
freeflow
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Jun 26 2007, 04:07 PM) *
Yeah, it scared me too when the girl appeared out nowhere in his car, I jumped. >_>

Seriously! But I like the video and the song.
Relentless
ooo Vampires. I really never expected something like that in a music video. I thought it was great. His moves are really good.
tokidokihuu
never would have expected that from chris brown mellow.gif
karmakiller
What's the first thing you do when you get bit by a vampire? DANCE SUCKA.

It had me laughing, I must admit. He turns into a vampire and starts dancing. Then I changed the channel _unsure.gif
deplorable
ha ha...
err...
I HATE CHRIS BROWN!!
KayleighKins
Reminds me of Thriller only more gangsta.

Edit: I like this song, lol.
YourSuperior
I love this. It think it's really cool.
Nugget
QUOTE(deplorable @ Jun 27 2007, 08:50 PM) *
ha ha...
err...
I HATE CHRIS BROWN!!

sorry dude. i don't want haters in my chris brown thread. _smile.gif
DarkImpressions
I actually like this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.