Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: USHER/RKELLY video
Forums > Community Center > Music
dustbunny
..it was actually a pretty good video..gotta watch the end! laugh.gif the song is alright; thoughts on the video anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9VDM9FHN_Q
HakunaMatata
DUMB. Just...dumb. The first time I heard it, I was almost appalled by the stupidity. Mkay, so as a song, it's really not that bad, but I just cannot get past how the lyrics are so....well, you know.

LOL. I actually liked the video (ohbuhgeezes, Usher is cuuuuute!), the ending wasn't like LMAAAAO, but it was funny.
iDecay
I don't like the song nor do I like the video. shrug.gif I've seen waaaay better from these two.

LOL @ the ending. rofl1.gif
OhMyAnniee
I don't like this song much..
trulyandnever
Aww, cute song/video, lol happy.gif
Flair
ROFL. The ending is incredibly funny. Hahahahahahaha.
treschicgeek
Dislike the song. But the video was pretty entertaining. Thanks for posting it _smile.gif
luxuriate
I love R. Kelly man lol even though he peed on a girl. Shit I would too
dustbunny
^wtf really? crap i really do live in a box
misoshiru
HAHA. that video made me LOL.
heyyfrankie
i LOOOOOOOOOOVED this song from the first time i heard it on the radio.

and yeah, the video is supposed to have this big, climax-filled ending with the twins and everything, but if you actually listen to the lyrics, it's just now possible.

HERE'S WHY

She drives a black Durango license plate say “Angel” tattoo on her ankle
though its plausible, i really don't think that they would've had the SAME car and SAME license plate and SAME tattoo. But i don't know...MOVING ON.

got a crib on Peach street right on 17th street
And I call her “TT”

OKAY?! wtf...so the twins live in the same house (or right next to each other) AND HAVE THE SAME nickname...wtf?

See I met her at this party in Atlanta
Well I met her at this party in Chicago

they live together on Peach street but yet they're international jetsetters and just happen to hook up with two best friends 82927997 miles away....oh okay. rolleyes.gif

She said she got me on her ringtone
Are you talking about the pink phone?
uh-uh , the blue one
Man she told me that was turned off

NOW THIS WHOLE PART JUST DOESNT MAKE ONE OF BIT SENSE .... WHEN THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

okay why in the f**k would they both have two of the SAME phones and what are the odds that one has a blue phone with the pink one off and the other has the pink phone with the blue one off? uhm yeah okay NO!

Man just ask her to meet up with you and Im gonna show up too
okay. so usher (or kelly, it doesn't matter who, it was just one of the guys) calls her and tells her to come.......
and she does but she brings her twin?

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE MOTHER f**k?!!

how in the f**k would the twin know to come?

"oh hey! just thought i would bring my twin sister becuase i felt like it?"

WHATEVER. this video is stupid. i never shoulda watche dit.

mad.gif
freeflow
^ That cracked me up. I guess with this song its either you like the video hate the song or vise versa.

Anywayssssssssss , the video was ok. The ending was supposed to be funny but it wasn't THAT funny.
heyyfrankie
LMFAO
i actually loved the video so much the first time i saw it.

then i just started thinking. pinch.gif

throb.gif YOU ROBBI.
omgomgKATHY
QUOTE(ventriloquist @ Jul 26 2007, 01:21 PM) *
i LOOOOOOOOOOVED this song from the first time i heard it on the radio.

and yeah, the video is supposed to have this big, climax-filled ending with the twins and everything, but if you actually listen to the lyrics, it's just now possible.

HERE'S WHY

She drives a black Durango license plate say “Angel” tattoo on her ankle
though its plausible, i really don't think that they would've had the SAME car and SAME license plate and SAME tattoo. But i don't know...MOVING ON.

got a crib on Peach street right on 17th street
And I call her “TT”

OKAY?! wtf...so the twins live in the same house (or right next to each other) AND HAVE THE SAME nickname...wtf?

See I met her at this party in Atlanta
Well I met her at this party in Chicago

they live together on Peach street but yet they're international jetsetters and just happen to hook up with two best friends 82927997 miles away....oh okay. rolleyes.gif

She said she got me on her ringtone
Are you talking about the pink phone?
uh-uh , the blue one
Man she told me that was turned off

NOW THIS WHOLE PART JUST DOESNT MAKE ONE OF BIT SENSE .... WHEN THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

okay why in the f**k would they both have two of the SAME phones and what are the odds that one has a blue phone with the pink one off and the other has the pink phone with the blue one off? uhm yeah okay NO!

Man just ask her to meet up with you and Im gonna show up too
okay. so usher (or kelly, it doesn't matter who, it was just one of the guys) calls her and tells her to come.......
and she does but she brings her twin?

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE MOTHER f**k?!!

how in the f**k would the twin know to come?

"oh hey! just thought i would bring my twin sister becuase i felt like it?"

WHATEVER. this video is stupid. i never shoulda watche dit.

mad.gif

EXACTLYYY.
I had just typed most of that up to point out the obvious but I had to edit my post cause you had already mentioned them.
XD
Jeng
A bit confusing, but I love the beat to this song and how it goes.
1angel3
You should of heard the rip version of the song "Young girl". When R kelly messed with that young girl in those videos.
dustbunny
ven: I KNOW I NOTICED THE SAME THING i was like..wtf that still doesn't make sense why would twins have the same nicknames and BOTH HAVE A BABY ON THE SIDE...
DarkImpressions
I Love The Song!
Especially when she was like I met her at this Party in Atlanta!!
I know its dumb but I just love that part!
As for the video,It was Ok I guess Lol.
synthase
YAY USHER IS BACK!
Pan-Duh09
I'm still on the part:

Do she got a kid? yep

I mean wth?! they BOTH have a kid??

but once I got over all of that...the video was okay with me.
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(DarkImpressions @ Jul 26 2007, 06:06 PM) *
I Love The Song!
Especially when she was like I met her at this Party in Atlanta!!
I know its dumb but I just love that part!
As for the video,It was Ok I guess Lol.

............OMFG! that's my favorite part, too! like...i rewind my ipod to hear it about 4 times. hehe.gif
xxpimpjuice1227x
LOL I think video's ironic! Oh did you notice, the way he sang the song is dialog type of thing like Trap in the closet.. LOL and its almost the same storyline something shocking in the end.
xFaith
The song AND the video is dumb. I saw it last night for the first time and i just laughed my ass of. I really don't call that music. Lyrics of those kinds of songs are always the same. -.-
arghrawr
LOL Well I like the song, but I pretty much new what would happen at the end.
brownsugar
Bad move for an Usher & RKelly collaboration

I bet this was an RKelly idea...the only one that has dumber song ideas than him is P Diddy. I'm surprised they didn't put his dumb ass on the remix..
AimeeLynn
I love this video and I don't care if people hate it =P
weed
the song is ehh w/e but the video rofl1.gif i love it its so great at the end. boys are so tupid. let us throw rocks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.