Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Layout Look
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Wordpress Support > Wordpress Resolved Topics
drenchedindesire
i have it set so my website has an iframe for my blog..my question is..how would i have it so the iframe is equal to the size of the page? ..i dont want to scroll bars or nothing...if anyone has any advice or anything let me know! thanks!

site here
tripvertigo
why do you need an iframe if you are using wordpress?
drenchedindesire
i read in a previous post that you can just put your wordpress into a iframe..so i did it that way..but other peoples sites who i have seen looks so seamless, theres no scrollbars or nothing..just one straight line for there blog like a long box...how would i go about doing that? ..i have no scrollbars on my iframe for my blog now .
Thanks
tripvertigo
you just install wordpress in your root directory and then skin it.
freeflow
Some of them prefer not to skin it or don't want to implement their site with wordpress so they use an iframe. Even though skinning it would be the best way but sometimes the harder way till you get used to it. pinch.gif

The thing about your iframe is you put the whole entire wordpress in there. Usually when I've seen it done they just add in the blogging portion. But anyways.. I don't really understand your problem and I don't get a scrollbar for the iframe either.

Just a note if your going to put all that in the iframe you might as well just skin wordpress because all you have to add is your sidebar and header stuff.

drenchedindesire
ok thanks you guys..ill just do it that way..put it in the root..ya i took the scrollbar off of it..looks really like crap..but ill try to do what you guys suggested. thanks so much!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.