Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: paris hilton
Forums > Community Center > Music
laxumaster8
so apparently, to paris, this whole jail experience has changed her and she will no longer act "dumb"...she says "Now i would like to make a difference..God has given me this new chance"...at least that's what she told barbara walters

http://tv.yahoo.com/paris-hilton/contribut...aris_hilton__ER
synthase
umm..okay, since when was she acting dumb?
Chicago
i think paris is serious..

shes ben reading the newspaper, and bible
i think the whole "i cant wear makeup" thing
and all that jazz is really making her realize
what life is.. im happy for paris and her
new discovery. i just want to know how long
its going to last..
HelloSunshine
^ I agree.

I'm happy for her. I guess this jail time has made a difference in her life. I remember an interview with Paris before she went to jail about her going to jail. And the way she presented herself about how she, "wanted to show everyone she could do it." impressed me.
The Markster
Honestly, I feel kinda happy for her. Hopefully she'll keep up her I'll-stop-acting-dumb attitude. Hmm, I can't wait to see how she'll act once she gets out. wink.gif
alysaphobia

I thought she hasn't even been in jail that long?
Ah, I guess, good for her. But I'm kind of anticipating a return to her old ways once she gets out of jail.
datass
if shes really serious about that, i think she deserves a round of applause.
cori-catastrophe
QUOTE(xlinh @ Jun 12 2007, 10:27 AM) *
hah idk bout that. i mean alot of people who know paris hilton (celebrities) they're always like paris is a nice smart woman. and im like okay...and the simple life the producers made her act stupid. i dont know, she shouldnt have partied so hardcore. haha. oh well honestly im a bit skeptic about her changing after, if she does then good for her, i hope it lasts. if it doesnt then shame on paris.

ayy. it's all about the acting. jessica simpson was on this show that was similar to jepordy(sp?) one time, and she's extremely smart. the same applies for ashton kutcher. if they all act liek they're dumb, it's entertaining, which society likes. so they get more money. which is more proof that they're pretty smart.thumbsup.gif
michellerrific
Well hopefully she will actually do some changing now. Society is filled with people (formerly) like her. We don't need anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.